afire love

The time they were married:

It was in the prime of autumn.

They stood under the shade of the plush trees in the Forest of Dean, with their hands joined tightly together.

"I do," he said.

"I do," she said.

And so, the Unbreakabke Bond they chose to put on themselves was sealed, once their lips clashed in a sweet and tender kiss.

(A/N you see what I did there with the song? The unbreakabke bond looks like fire when it's surrounding your skin and and it's binding together their love forever? Huh? Yeah? I am such a genius.)

By the reception, everyone was dancing and having fun, trying to pretend that one of the people they were celebrating wasn't exactly the same person that they feared at school.

The cake was a grand chocolate heaven, but instead of eating it, Cassiopeia and Tom had a private wedding cake fight, leaving their expensive white clothing ruined beyond repair.

The wedding night was spent in the forest, with them lying on the leaves, pointing at the stars in the sky and enjoying each other's company. That night, Cassiopeia was shining the brightest of them all.

(A/N Oh yeah and the thing with the autumn leaves in the last chapter too! Holy shit, I'm amazing.)