Feel The Change

Hi readers,
Hope all are fit and fine.
Sorry for the late update.. i know its a very late update after few months.
Due to personal issues couldnt update. Hope here after will update regularly..

--------------------------------------------------------

Rajiv’s Pov

I was really happy when Nivi selected the saree the one I signalled. The thing is she understand all my sign language. I don’t know when we got this understanding. Anyways she slowly started to forget my past deeds and started to mingle with me like others in my family and I know nothing more than that. But my heart aches for more.

I thought after being friendly with her , my attraction will reduce so that I can concentrate on my marriage, but im wrong here my attraction for her grew even more after getting to know about her a little.

Then what will happen when I know more about her, then I will crave for her more. I know I shouldn’t think about her much but what to do my heart is not in my control.

Today when I took a selfie with her and Varun. I feel its like our family picture .  I will treasure that picture.
When I was thinking all about this, I heard a sudden commotion , quickly I reached there only to see Nivi unconscious near the stairs with bleeding forehead.

Without a second thought I carried her to my car and asked Vijay and Divya to inform the family.

I reached hospital within 10mins and again carried her inside the hospital.
Dr asked me to wait outside. Half heartedly I came out and was waiting when all the 3 families came.

Everyone was very tensed, I said dr is checking Nivi.

After few mins Dr came out and said  nothing to worry, she got a minor fracture in her hand due to the fall and a  forehead cut. Due to the sudden impact she got unconscious , will wake up anytime now . Saying this she went back.

All went inside too see her. Im the last one to enter only to see her consoling her sister and my mother.

I couldn’t see her in this state.

She was talking with all elders when duty doctor came and asked us to wait outside.

After few mins Dr came out and said to discharge Nivi by eve and asked to change her bandage every alternate days. It will take min 10days for her to heal.

When I went inside she was saying sorrh to Vijay and Divya for ruining their wedding shopping and cant participate in their other upcoming rituals actively.

Realisation hit me that time as my marriage also same day as Vijay’s.
Now im sure my heart beats only for Nivi which I confirmed after seeing her unconscious my heart aches which function normally after seeing her fine.

But for Rekha I doesn’t even feel anything. Jus felt irritated whenever she seeks attention..

Now the Question is am I ready for this marriage ??!!

************

Short update guys. Will update next part soon.