Guilty

Rajiv’s POV

I felt alive and my body burned with desires.  Yes that what I felt even though it is wrong.  It is wrong to kiss her without her permission my mind knows it but my heart and body reacted exactly opposite to it.

She was stilled in her position since I kissed her.  Im afraid whether she will loss her concious because of her breathlessness.  So I immediately stopped kissing and saw her face. 
Her face is full of red don’t know the reason about what her exact feeling is.  When she opened her eyes its blurred with  tears which started to pour. 

I felt guilty so I thought to embrace her and apologise but in a moment she pushed me harshly,  glared and run away.

Now im afraid of her reaction.  Whether if she tell Kavitha anni or anyone what will be their reaction. 
Now im guilty,  even my mind is scolding me to do this act which is very wrong.

After standing there for god knows how much time,  I got a call from Vijay asking about my whereabouts.
He said to come down for cake cutting.  Even yhough I don’t want to go down and face her, which wil make her highly uncomfortable.  But atlastbi cant hide here as they wont do cake cutting without me. 
So without any choice I went down. After they saw me they started cake cutting.  But I was seeing everyones reaction but there is no tension anywhere, so my eyes started searching her.

She was standing beside her sister and clapping hands while singing birthday song.  Even though she is smiling it did not reach her eyes,  she is blinking repeatedly to stop her tears.

Now im really ashamed of my act. I jus lowered my eyes, her lips got my attention which is slightly  swollen. Stupid now don’t go there and go apologize to her said my mind.
I shook my head and got back to present  when varun was giving me cake. 

I ate the cake and when I lifted my eyes to her she was no where to be seen.  Sighing I went in search of her to apologize and im feeling  even more ashamed after I understand she didn’t said anyone here of my act. 
Oh god this girl im going on getting impressed by her that my heart wants her but my mind is keep on insisting that it is wrong.

So I started in search of her and left everything in its own way.

**********************

Kindly vote and comment