Frustration

Rajiv’s Pov

I searched for her in the whole house..  but couldn’t find her.. it seems she vanished into thin air. But I didn’t lose hope to find her and apologize for my act.

Still now I couldn’t understand how I behaved with her like that which is totally out of my character. But she would have been imagined me a play boy as she didn’t know me and my first impression after 3 years is like this.

As I couldn’t find her anywhere,  I went to vijay to ask her whereabouts as he is the only person I can ask about her.

“vijay,  did u see anni’s sister” I asked him

But instead of answering me,  he said “ why are u asking about her”

“jus asked as I couldn’t find her but all other family members present  here” I said

He seems not convinced still said,  “ she went home as she has headache and she have a project to submit tomorrow “

I know she went home as she doesn’t want to face me.

Now the problem is how will I apologize to her.

For next one week I was waiting to get a chance but she didn’t come to our home at all. But what I heard before that she will come every weekend.

So today its Saturday I was waiting eagerly for her.. don’t take wrong only to apologize 😀 but  she didn’t come till dinner time much to my disappointment.

At dinner time my papa asked anni y nivi didn’t come for  that she said nivi is having exam next week so she is doing group study.

For that my amma said “even during semester exam she will come, now its only mid term,  she is saying studies as excuse”

Now this got my attention. So she is avoiding coming here to not to face me.

Now that touched my ego. Lets see how far she can go To avoid me.
Next day I took her number from my amma mobile without her knowledge.

Saved in my mobile as NV. I saw her dp in watsap its recently  took during varun’s bday. She was kissing him in his cheeks and he was  smiling. How I wish me to be in varun’s place.

Shut ur fu*king perverted thinking my mind scolded me. What to do all my manly hormones starts to work by seeing a mere photo of her.

Now I was searching her profile in instagram. Easily I can find her profile. But to my luck her profile is not locked. I can see all the pictures  she uploaded. Wait I have to warn her to lock her profile  So that 3rd person cant see her.

While going through her profile,  I saw many pics in that One picture got my attention. She was standing with a guy. That guy has put his hand around her shoulder. Immediately  my nose flared seeing her standing close to that guy. I just throw my mobile on the bed and went to washroom to take bath to cool my mind.

Under the shower I started to think why the hell I started to get possessive for her after 3 years whom I almost forget her after the sanjay’s marriage,  even though I will hear her name  Atleast from one person whenever I talk to my family.

Now after seeing her 10days before she is not going from my mind..  how much ever I try she is getting inside my mind twice than that.

I shouldn’t think about her I decided coming out of the shower,  its better to get marry whom ever my family choose and get settled back in Dubai that’s the only way to maintain peace in my family as well as for myself.

But nothing is in our control. Lets see what’s stored for him in future..

Nivi's insta pic 👇