Kiss Part 2

Warning - 18+ image at the last

NIVI'S POV

After making Varun ready I took him downstairs so that Kavi can get ready. While going downstairs I saw Vijay, he was busy in phone.

Suddenly my mind planned a prank, his concentration was in phone fully. So I gave Varun to my mom and went to aunty to ask about rangoli colors.

She said its in terrace. So I went to terrace to take rangoli colors. Usually whenever I come to family function Vijay will prank me and will spoil my dress.

So without choice I have to change. As it keep on continued I will always carry extra dress to change. This time I planned the same because he was wearing his favourite suite gifted by his girlfriend.

Yes he was in love with Divya for last 18months and the secret only remains with us as he did not wish to disclose before his second brother marriage.

But God knows when his second brother will get married. Seriously in this house the only person I have seen less is Rajiv.

He is always in Dubai and didn't come to any family function.

Anyways who care about that.

I went to terrace in search of rangoli powders and put over Vijay from terrace itself so that he will get covered with colors from head to toe.

I kept on search of colors, I can find all colors except for the color I came for which is pink, the color he hates the most.

Finally I found it and was happily turned to throw over Vijay but suddenly I got dashed with a wall, wait when did the terrace wall came here. Thinking this I opened my eyes which I did it know when I closed.

Suddenly I met with a dark chocolate eyes. I was shocked due to our close contact and tried to move back but he held me tightly by placing his hands on my waist.

What the hell. How dare him.. I kept on struggling but my attempt failed before his gym body.

I was angry and was shooting daggers towards him. But he is not at all caring about that and reduced the few inch distance between our face and kissed me.

I was shocked and stilled in my place.