Marriage talk

Nivi’s Pov

After saying his apology he immediately  left the terrace leaving me in my thoughts. I felt some what better after his speech.. s a long one as I heard from Kavi he wont talk much just a line answer.

But still its better if I keep a distance from him.

I felt little bad as he said “ I will try to avoid to be at home whenever u r coming here”

Seriously instead of that if he said “ don’t come here till im here in India “ Means I would have a reason to hate him.. but now that to ruled out.

So the only feeling im having now is nothing. He is jus Kavi’s BIL. Its better that way.

Still I will try not to come here after all its his home.. why he should go from here because of me. He said he will be here only 2 months. So let me make things easier for him as well as for me.

I was lost in these thoughts,  so I don’t know how I reached down. Someone shook me,  I got startled. Its Vijay!!

“Hello madam,  where R u lost??  Im calling u for past 5 minutes” he asked

I jus smiled at him and said “ its nothing, im leaving inform everyone” by saying this I immediately  left from there without giving him a chance to question again.

I came back home and immediately rushed into my room  and slumped on the bed. While recalling todays events don’t know when sleep took over me.

RAJIV’s Pov

After saying sorry I went out of the house for a long drive to clear my mind.

I returned home in midnight.
Next day,  someone was stroking my hair. I know who it is without opening My eyes. Smilingly I placed my head over her lap. I can feel she is smiling too.

Yes that’s my mom.. with whose love  I can forget every worries.

Mom asked “ Rajiv u know at ur age ur dad is father of Sanjay”

Now I know she is going to start again the same marriage topic. So I said “ amma pls I don’t want marriage now”

“ No Rajiv,  this time before u go back u need to tie the knot,  because in your horoscope its mentioned we should do marriage within 4 months,  else no marriage for next 5 years”

Mom then I will marry after 5 years I said. She was shocked and said u know by that time even Vijay will married and have kids.

After continuous mind wash she got my yes with a condition that the marriage will be after 5 months only.
She was very happy and went out to tell dad.. s I decided to move in next stage in my life.

Since my marriage topic started im thinking about only Nivi. No this is wrong. So I decided to marry anyone my family select.

After few days when I came back from office,  my mom and dad were waiting for me. I can guess the matter,  still waited for her to tell the matter.

“ Rajiv we selected a bride for u,  let me know if u like her then we can take this forward.”

Mom whom ever u select,  im ok with it,  I said

Still she said u see the pic that your dad sent to ur watsap. I said ok and went to my room. Im in no mood to open it. So I just didn’t see the pic.

During dinner time mom said Rajiv did u see the pic,  not to disappoint her I said yes. She was happy and said we will meet her family next day for dinner in a star hotel.

I said ok and went back to my room. I can see the happiness in my mom face. I can do it for her and hopefully I can find my happiness in my bride to be.

Next day went in blur in office with back to back meetings.  Evening Vijay came to my  cabin and asked me to wind it off.. I asked him why. He gave a look like are you serious. I didn’t get him seriously as I have few more work to do.. I said him “ you go will come after sometime as I have few works left”

He said “ Bro,  everything can wait but we shouldn’t make ur bride wait with her family

Then only I remember the meeting with the girls family my mom selected. Vijay said” but bro,  I thought u don’t like her and u will reject at same instant when mom said,  but I think u changed ur view about her. Still think twice bro,  as I know we both don’t like her since our childhood

I was like “ wtf,  I couldn’t get anything”

He was shocked and asked me whether u know whom u r going to see today?  Dad must have sent her pic in watsapp.

I shook my head as no and said  I didn’t even dowload it. He scolded me and said to see it.. 

So I opened the pic.. its Rekha!!

Seriously that bitch.. I started to hotel to cancel this marriage topic at this instant.. she is a play girl had many relationship in past.. even though she is my uncle’s daughter I cant even imagine my life with her.. I should have expected as after my visit this time she keep on visited my house and melting my mom with her words.. no one knows her life outside the house.. no I cant even imagine a minute with her!!