Nivedita Shankar

Nivi’s pov

2017 June 14

Today is most important day in my life.. My only sister Kavitha’s marriage. We sisters have 6 years age gap still we are very close to each other.

My father Shankar have a construction business running in Chennai and my mother Saranya is a college professor.

Me and Kavi are their 2 eyes.

Today our Kavi is getting arranged marriage to Sanjay Prakash, business man in UAE. So our Kavi will go to Dubai after marriage. That thought itself killing my happiness to enjoy my sister’s marriage.

Oh I forgot to introduce myself I’m Nivedita Shankar. Jus completed my schooling. Waiting to join Engineering.

Marriage is held in our native village near Madurai. Its so pleasant here. As my to be bro in law also belong to same native both parents decided marriage to be held in our native following a grand reception in Chennai.

As me and my cousin Ramya woke up early today to get ready soon and we have to help makeup artist to make my sister ready.

My cousin is 3 years elder to me doing her 3rd year B.E. She is very close to me and my sister. She is already engaged to Mani her childhood crush.

After making Kavi ready we went again to our room to do final touch up for ourselves while chit chatting.

Since this marriage confirmed she was teasing with my bro in laws 2 brothers whom I yet to meet.But eagerly waiting to meet since I don’t know that time that one of his brother going to change my life in future.