Vijay's Reaction

Rajiv’s Pov

My marriage is the hot topic going now in my house, but still another thing squeezing my heart is when maa told Vijay is in love with Nivi. Oh god for whom I have a unknown feeling and to the worst I kissed her.

This is so embarrassing and I feel guilty for doing this to Vijay.

Whenever I see him in phone talking and blushing.. Little part of me felt happy for him while something is squeezing my heart too..

My mom keep on bickering me to take Rekha for engagement shopping which is in coming week.. I’m keep on trying to talk to my mom that I’m not interested in this marriage but my dad one day called me and said that my mom has become so weak and its not good to say any news that will affect her health.

Sensing this I shared my opinion about this marriage. My dad said “ Rajiv, I too heard about Rekha, but all this was during her college days when she was so immature and now she is a changed women who is perfect for this family. Do u think I will chose a girl with bad character for you? I will never do that for my kids. I personally asked a friend of mine who is having private detective company to check her profile of last 3 years. She is handling her dad’ s business now and very clean in character and Rajiv we should not judge a person with their past. She may have done many wrong things in the past, but now she is a changed women, pls think about it”
Saying this he patted on my shoulder and went out of the room, leaving me in my own thoughts.

Yes whatever my dad said was true. We shouldn’t judge a person with their past rather we should know how they are in present. Dad even gave the file which his detective gave about Rekha.. I checked twice but couldn’t find anything wrong and yes she is a changed women now.

Now what should I do? Giving a chance for this marriage?
Next day after breakfast, dad and mom was seriously discussing something. I asked them about the matter. Mom said after your marriage, vijay’s marriage only there but we can’t do now as Nivi is still studying.

But I was saying to your dad at least we can keep yours and Vijay engagement on same day and his marriage next year after her studies over.

Now this is really tough situation for me. I don’t know what I feel for her but I can’t see her engaged that too to my brother. I don’t know what to say.

But dad said we shouldn’t push both Vijay and Nivi as they are still young and let them enjoy for sometime. I couldn’t stand there hearing their talks, so I excused myself and started to office.

Nivi's POV

When I marched towards vijay’s room there was no one in the room. I called him but no answer. I don’t know what to do.

Here my parents are discussing atleast we can make me and Vijay engaged along with Rajiv’s.. No.. Whenever I try to intervene their talks they keep on saying don’t worry dear, marriage will be only when you both are ready.. Seriously!!!!

I Kept on msging Vijay asking his whereabouts but that idiot not replying. After few minutes got his msg that he is with his girlfriend in a mall. Here everyone is planning our engagement, there he is enjoying with his girlfriend.

When I was preparing some excuses to go out Kavi and Sanjay mama came back from hospital as they went to put vaccine for Varun.

Both the parents excitedly said the events they are planning. Hearing that my sister become super excited and pulled me in a bear hug and said wow Nivi now you are also coming into our family, I’m so happy dear.. I’m waiting.. Ughhhhh… 

Kavi is building hope, I don’t know what to say.. So the only excuse I got is, I have assignments so I’m going to my friend’s house. But they thought I’m shy so escaping from there.. Why all are assuming always wrong…

Anyways I msged Vijay that I’m coming there to discuss something very important with him.. But when this guy took me seriously..

His reply came immediately “ hey noooo…  we booked for cinema which is about to start in 20mins.. So pls don’t spoil by coming here.. Whatever we will discuss in the night through call. “

Here whole family is planning everything like movie but he was thinking only about his date. Anyways I didn’t reply and headed straight towards mall to confront him..

When I reached mall, I know movie will be started, so I asked manager to call a particular person as there is an emergency and he is not taking calls.

In next few mins Vijay came running behind him Divya also came with tension filled face.

He asked what was the emergency that you came directly here, even after I msged you.

I don’t know how to say him that too in presence of Divya. Anyways I need to say him before anyone from the family inform him.

When I said the news about the engagement they are planning both started getting tensed, till now I didn’t say him about the bride his family thought which is obviously ne, which I couldn’t disclose to him yet.

After few seconds he asked, with whom they are planning my engagement without my knowledge.

“Its me!! “ I said

That’s it, his next reaction was he was rolling down the floor laughing…
Idiot.. Me and Divya started attacking him with our bag but his laughter didn’t stop!!!!