Nightmare

Contain Mature content 18+

NIVI’s POV

I just opened my eyes as I have severe headache like someone is hitting me with hammer.  My face fully covered with hairs,  as I tried to lift my hand to correct my hair,  I couldn’t that’s when I noticed my hands are tied to bed. 

Wait this is not my bed,  heck this  room itself not mine.  Panic arouse me.

I started to shout but only it came like small noise as my mouth also tied with a cloth.  Omg tied with my dupatta.

Soon my tears started to flow. 
Suddenly the door opened by a man fully clothed.  His face I cannot see half due to his hoodie and remaining due to my hair covering my face.

I started to pray all my favourite  God. I feel this night will be very worst for me considering my situation.

The man started to come near me and started to roam his hands all over my body with lust.  I feel cheap,  assaulted.

Then he started to press his hands over my left breast while biting the  right one roughly over the cloth. 

I felt hurt both physically and mentally..  I protested by kicking my legs,  shaking my body but nothing stopped him. Instead  he pressed my legs roughly like I feel my bones would have broken. 

Never in my life I felt this much pain.  This is too much for me to handle. 
He left me,  I felt relief as he gonna leave me after this. But my wish short lived as he started to remove his clothes  turning his back to me.

Leaving only his boxer he turned to give shock of my life  its Rajiv,  Kavi’s bro in law.

Now I even more squirmed my body in attempt to get up and run away.
But the knot in my hands got tight even more causing so much pain. But I cared less as I want to escape from him. But nothing worked.

He came near me.  Started to nibble my ears making me hate myself to be this helpless like this. He started to give wet kisses and  hickeys in the sensitive part of my neck.  I pleaded him through my wet eyes but his eyes filled only with lust.

He started to remove my top as it has front button. He started to remove each button much to my dismay. By removing each button he nibbled the skin underneath it. He removed all buttons which become lifeless on my sides.

He was seeing my upper body with his lustful eyes and started to press my breast again and his another hand went towards my pant.

My breath got hitched as I was thinking what was coming next.  He removed the pant knot and started to pull down it. Now im only  in inners before him.

I squirmed and tried a lot to cover my body with my hands. But I couldn’t. This is the first time someone seeing me like this. I hate it. I saved my dignity to my future husband which only he can devour.

But here im going to lose it by this monster. He turned me to a side by one hand while hia hand got my both legs as im trying to kick him. Then removed the bra hook which become loose in my shoulders. Turned me again and now took my breast fully without any clothes in his mouth while pressing hardly on the other.

More tears flow from my eyes. But nothing stopped him. He moved towards south and stopped his hands over my panty and gave me a look.

I shouted

Nooooooo

And I woke up and covered my body with my hands.  That’s when I noticed im fully clothed and in my room.  My whole body is sweating

That’s  a dream,  really a bad one. Totally a nightmare.

I saw the time its 4.30 Am.  Shit now how im gonna sleep after this horrible dream.  Yesterday after he kissed me in the terrace,  I went directly to washroom in the guestroom and washed my face infinite times to remove his touch.  He stole my first kiss. 

In my life my only wish is to love one person and have to give him all my first thing..  but my first kiss he took. 

I cried for some time and went down for cake cutting.  After few mins I said to mom that I need to submit a assignment tomorrow so im going home.  She said ok and I said to kavi and started from there immediately  as I don’t want to face him again. 
Idiot what he think of himself,  I scolded him with all the bad words I know.

I wish never to meet him again. But he started to invade even in my dreams and my sleep gone which I got after a long struggle last night. I think I slept only after 1 Am. Now again git up due to this nightmare.

I wish I never meet him again and got up to get ready for my college.
But God has some other plan……