Apology

Rajiv’s POV

Today again I got disappointed,  as its weekend today I was expecting Nivi but heard Kavi anni telling to mom that Nivi cant come today also as she have assignment  to complete.

Nerve of the girl now im sure she wont come till im here in India.  Even though I know I hurted her but now im getting angry as she was keep on avoiding me and this house.

So I just went out to club with my friends.  Likewise my weekend passed. Came home late and hit my bed immediately.

Next morning,
I got severe headache because of hang over. Now I want a lemonade but im tired even to get up.

With difficulty I got up and took bath.. I was wondering why my mom didn’t come yet as time is past 11 in the morning. She wont leave me usually to skip breakfast. Now what was keeping her busy.

When I came out of the room which is in first floor I hear chatting and giggling sound from ground floor. So I just looked down to see who came to our on Sunday morning.

To my surprise Nivi was sitting with mom and having Varun in her lap. Wow what an amazing start of the day. Im seeing her nearly after 2 weeks.

My headache also gone. I was standing there don’t know for how much time. Its like her voice is so soothing.

Suddenly maid came and said everyone was waiting for me to start lunch. So I came down and I was eager to see Nivi’s reaction after seeing me.

But to my disappointment she turned her face towards Vijay once she saw  me. From that time till finishing my food my eyes were only on her but her eyes was everywhere but not over me.

I chanted inside to keep calm and apologize and finish it today. But she is making very much difficult for me. She kept on talking with vijay till she finished her food. It seems they are too close.

After lunch,  mom and dad retired to room for a nap. We all settled  before tv in the living room. She sat near Kavi anni taking Varun.

Now again Vijay came and sat beside her like it is the only place available for him. There is a place near me but he wants to sit only with her. 

Now both of them fighting to put  which movie,  girls suggesting for Sharukh movie but Sanjay and Vijay said a clear cut no because they will cry for even a small emotional  scene.. how cute…

Finally they settled  With a horror movie. Itseems Nivi is afraid of horror movies but not telling anyone,  she said to put horror movie itself. But I can find it from her posture that she is afriad..

Once the movie started she moved more near Kavi  anni and  hugged varun more like her life depend on him. Lucky baby. How I wish to be in his position.

Omg back to square.. here I was thinking to apologize to her before I travel back and my mind is again giving me wrong thoughts.

After sometime varun become clingy and started to nuzzle near her chest. So anni took him to make him sleep along with Sanjay.

Now she was more afraid and moved slowly near vijay. From the movie start till now I didn’t watch even a scene as I was busy watching her face and her reaction. She ia so adorable. But now she was sitting more near to vijay,  the mere sight making me so angry.

After few minutes,  he got a call so he went out to attend. From the time we were sitting In living room she didn’t even see me once. Now that angry is slowly bubbling inside me.

When vijay went she was planning to go somewhere as only we two present in the living room,  I can easily read her mind.

So I asked her “ are u avoiding me”
But nerve of the girl,  she was moving from there like she didn’t hear me. I got so angry,  so I pulled her when she landed in my chest, was going to lash at her but seeing her eyes closed with a fear,  that instant I want to erase her fear of me but incidents keep on happening where she see me this side of me only.

So I said softly to her “ Nivi open your eyes”

That worked. She opened her eyes which is full of fear which turned into disgust within a fraction,  she pushed me with all her strength when I didn’t expect. It took a second for me to stable me. Now that bruised my ego so much that I pulled her towards terrace the only place I can talk to her in private.

I closed the terrace door with a thud and locked it. Then took steps towards her. For each step i took forward she took a Backward step. From morning I was practising to apologize to her,  now I feel only anger as she was avoiding me. So I took long strides,  seeing me she started to run. Its like im going to rape her. But I have some other thing in my mind. So within a few second I catch her And locked her between my arms and terrace wall.
Her face become pale and eyes pooled with tears.
She started to murmur “ please leave me,  I wont come again here,  don’t do anything to me”

I regret again,  I thought to apologize for my previous act,  here I gave her another reason to hate me.

But still I tried to calm down and said “ Nivi im sorry for the last time what I did to you,  its totally wrong in my place to behave like that, please forgive me”

Her eyes wide open hearing my apology like it may pop out anytime. Still she didn’t said anything but only watching me with a unbelievable expression. Her heart is pounding wildly. I can hear it. She is that much afraid of me.

So I took a few steps back and  said again “ Nivi,  I don’t know why I behave like that,  but still its wrong,  I don’t know whether u can forgive me,  but atleast try. I wont repeat again even in my dreams. Sorry for everything. I was planning to apologize that day itself but u suddenly got vanished that day and kept on avoiding coming here. So I didn’t get a chance,  as I saw you today I was so happy,  so to apologize I was seeing only you from lunch but u kept on avoiding looking me. So to make u hear me what I want to say I forcefully took u here. Still sorry for that too. Hope u accept my apology atleast and please don’t avoid coming here because of me. I will try to avoid being at home whenever u are coming here. I will go back to Dubai in 2 months. So once again sorry.”

Wow what a lengthy dialogue I have ever spoken in my life.

After saying this I left from terrace immediately,  taking my car keys I left the home immediately  to clear my head.

🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂