Memorable Day

Firstly sorry readers for the late update.. Had some unavoidable works.. will try to update regularly here after

**********************************

Rajiv’s POV

Mom asked me to come for shopping yesterday,  I straight away denied her request as shopping is not my thing plus I don’t want spend time with Rekha which im avoiding from last 10 days.

She wants a lover boy which im totally not.  I don’t know how im going to cope up with her after marriage.

Her face become very dull after ny rejection,  so to make her happy I agreed to accompany them. 

I was planning to start late saying having a urgent meeting which cost me lakhs.  Then will join them little long late.. 

With this thought I called for the night.

In the morning mom informed me that Rekha’s family will join us directly in Kanjivaram.  So u come along with us she said.

But I don’t want to face her once I reach there,  then she will make me audience for her mini fashion show. 
So I said mom I have a online meeting with my foreign clients.  So I will start in 2 hrs.  Though she is reluctant,  she agreed atlast.

I mentally patted my back.

I went in my room and settled before the laptop doing nothing important, just replying few e mails.

After few minutes got a call from Vijay.  I went down and asked him about the matter.

He asked me to drive with Nivi and Varun as other cars are full.  I asked about mom,  he said they started already in the first car. 

I said I will start in five mins and when I went near the car,  Nivi was standing in hesitation.  But I wanted to spend some time with her. I know its wrong,  but atleast I can be friends with her so that I can stop my other feelings.

So with that thought I started the car. Once I settled varun jumped over me and kissed. Atleast someone is eager for the trip.

Car was in complete silence as Varun slept once we started the journey.

His light snore and Nivi’s lavendar scent filled the car which was very soothing and adding to that climate was so chill.. I switched on the FM and some romantic songs started to play.. 

This silence also soothing to my heart. I want to travel with her like this which should never end.. I didn’t felt any pull like this for any other girl.
I stopped the car in a Restaurant in the highway to have some snacks and coffee.

Since the journey started bow only Nivi looked at me that too like why did u stop the car.. I can understand even though its not verbal through her eyes.

I said “we can have some snacks as I didn’t had my breakfast” just an excuse to spend some more time with her.

She gestured towards Varun and said u go and have. I will be in the car..
I said don’t worry and went out of the car and took his stroller from back of the car and went near the passenger door. I took Varun from her and while doing that I accidently touched her forearms which made a current pass through my body.

I concentrated on Varun and kept him in the stroller without disturbing his sleep. 

I asked Nivi to get down..

I need to remove this awkwardness between us and want us to be normal..

I need to take step for that.. so that I can be friendly with her and  stop this growing attraction..

We sat in the outside table and order some snacks and coffee.. she was looking around the restaurant to avoid my eyes.

I cleared  my throat to gain her attention.. when she looked at me through her beautiful eyes I forgot to blink my eyes..  I know I behave like hormonal teenager.  But what to do..
When she looked at me by raising her brows.. I said “ so this is your final semester rite”

She said “ yes,  I jus completed my 7th sem exam and now in sem holidays”

I nodded my head and again lack of question. 

Soon our order served and we started to have. 

After settling the bill,  she settled in the passenger seat with Varun and I took the wheel..

We have one more hour drive.  I started the car,  in less than 10 minutrs started drizzling..  weather was so nice with melody song and drizzling with Nivi beside its like heaven.. 

Soon rain started to pour heavily that I cant even see anything clearly,  so I drove very slow..  suddenly her mobile started ringing making her jerk. 

I smirked seeing her reaction as she was totally in her own thoughts.  She took her mobile and saw the call from Vijay.  She answered and said where we are and how the weather is. 

She gave her mobile to me gesturing to talk.  I asked to put in speaker. As I was driving.  Soon mom came in line and asked me to drIve  carefully and they already reached the shop.

To my luck there was jam even before the city starts.  I asked the person there. He said there was a big tree fallen on the road and they had aleeady informed to clear the path.. 
I asked him how much time it will take.  He said it may take 2 to 3 hours as the tree is big and still no one came to remove it.  

I was happy so that I can have more time with Nivi but I showed sad face to her and said “ we have to be inside the car,  no other way as we are blocked in the middle and many cars and buses was behind us.. “

Her face showed extreme nervousness so to ease it,  “so Nivi,  how u can handle Varun even without his mom”

She said “ I was with him since he was born and he likes to pamper more,  so he is so attached to me than anyone”
Varun was seeing her face and my face again and again who jus got up.

Nivi asked,  “can u keep Varun for few minutes I want to feed some snacks to him, he will be hungry”

I readily agreed and took Varun from her..  she took tge snack basked and prepared his cereal beautifully and started feeding him who was in my lap.

I already swithced off the engine by parking the car in the side..  when Varun spilled some food in my shirt,  she without any hesitation started cleaning my shirt with a tissue making my heart beat faster.  I controlled as I don’t want to make her uncomfortable again who started to talk normal only now.

After the food Varun become super active and he was showing outside the car where few people selling balloon in other side.  Rain too stopped by bow. So I got down to get balloon but he jumped on me to take him too..  he got bored inside the car..  so asked Nivi to join us..  she readily agreed and we got down.  After getting balloon when we went near the car but Varun started crying shaking his head. 

Nivi said he doesn’t like to sit in the car which is not moving.. as there is no sign in clearing the traffic,   we started to walk inside the farm which has coconut trees and some other crops planted other side..  as the rain stopped jus now it look so fresh and soil smells so good…

Varun started running behind him Nivi also started running forgetting everything..  she looks so happy and carefree.. I want her to be like this always..

I took my mobile to click some pictures of her and Varun to keep this day always memorable. At that time only i noticed few missed calls which was from my friends and  many from Rekha which i royally ignored and started clicking their pictures unknown to the storm waiting for me..