Facing the Devil

Nivi’s Pov

Its been a week since I visited Kavi’s home..  I somehow avoided going   there by saying exam,  assignments etc.  But will do video call to see my darling Varun. 
Still Kavi got some doubt as today is Saturday n I said to kavi I have assignment and I will come next week there. 

I really don’t wish to see him after what he did. I love going there but because of him im avoiding. 

Next day my mom compelled me to go Kavi’s house to give her favourite mutton chukka. So without any choice I left to Kavi’s house.

I prayed mentally that he should not be at home today.

But I was very happy to see varun.
After parking my car I went inside the house to see everyone in the living hall as its their usual way to spend week end with everyone chitchatting from breakfast til lunch and after a nap will watch a movie in the evening.

After seeing me varun came with his child walk slowly and before lifting him,  I was caught in a bear hug by non other than vijay. Varun was pulling my kurti asking  me to carry him.

I took him in my arms and showered him with kisses all over his face.
After greeting everyone I sat near kavi keeping varun in my lap. Im happy that he is not here but I can feel constant gaze over me but I couldn’t find anyone.. 

Soon its lunch time I served mutton chukka on everyone plate but all are waiting to start lunch to none other him Rajiv,  its this house rule to eat all 3 meals together on weekends as weekdays everyone will be busy. 

In five minutes he joined,  i feel conscious and I didn’t see his face,  jus  turned and started chatting with vijay who is sitting beside me. But I can feel his gaze over me,  u know na girls sixth sense always works like in this situation.

After lunch everyone settled in the living room to watch a movie,  but uncke and aunt retired to room to take rest.

Me and Kavi wished to see sharukh movie but sanjay mama and vijay immediately  said no as they know how we behave after watching it. So they choose hollywood movies.

We went for a horror  movie which is released recently. I know this is vijay’s plan as he knows that im afraid of horror movies. Idiot

Soon the movie started and all these times I avoided Rajiv who is sitting with sanjay mama. I was sitting between kavi and vijay. Now moved more near Kavi as that idiot put a horror movie.

After few minutes its become horrible to watch it,  still I need to watch because to act brave before that vijay.

After some time varun started crying nuzzling his face near my chest as he was in my lap as I hugged him as the fear in me is too much.

I think he want his mother feed and sleep. So I gave him to kavi. Mama and she took him to the room.
Oh god now I have to be in presence of that idiot Rajiv. Thankfully Vijay is here. So I just went and sat near him as still that horror movie is running.
But soon vijay got a call,  he went to attend it. Now only me and Rajiv was sitting in the living room,  when his eyes is only on me whereas im just avoiding any eye contact.

I was planning to start to my home as im hell nervous and hate to breath the same air as of him.

When I got up from sofa he asked  me “ r u avoiding me”

I tried to leave from there like I didn’t hear anything but soon my arms was pulled back to meet his chest, yes I didn’t meet his gaze. But soon he lifted my chin. I closed my eyes tight in fear.

Rajiv said” nivi,  please open your eyes”

Wow my name become rhythmic coming from his mouth,  what non sense I scolded my mind.

Suddenly I remembered  what he did to me and with all my strength I pushed him in his chest.

He didn’t think I will do it,  so he took a second to stable him.

Now he got so angry that  He pulled by my hand towards terrace to my horror.

No I don’t want to repeat the same thing that happened  that day.. I was struggling in his grip but it got more tightened.

He left my hand once we came to terrace and closed the terrace door and took the key much to my disappointment.

He turned and walked towards me and I took back steps.

Oh god save me today!!!!