Rekha's True Face

Hi guys, I know I am very late with the update. Sorry for that I was busy in my sister's marriage in India. So the delay. Now I am back to routine. Will update the story regularly here after.

********************************************************************************

Nivi's Pov

When I was enjoying shopping with my sister's family, I feel two strong gazes over me all the time. One is Rajiv( now I don't know why he is looking at me like that ), next one is Rekha his fiancé (that too a angry one) , now what is her problem.. I thought "hey Rajiv talk to her solve and solve the problem man, why both looking at me like this". But couldn't say in words to both of them.

Shrugging their thoughts, I was going to shop for some traditional clothes for Varun which is in upstairs. So when I was climbing the stairs and in my fourth step, suddenly I got stumbled over something. Luckily I was in fourth step so I had minor injury but my hand hit a stone monument kept kept near the stairs, that is really painful and my head hit the edge and that's it, everything blacked out. But before that the last registered face is of Rekha's with an evil smirk.

When I opened my eyes again I was in hospital surrounding by my over emotional family. All are crying, so after few minutes I consoled everyone(see the irony they have to console me but here im doing the opposite) after examined dr said the I have a minor fracture in hand which is bandaged and a cut in my forehead which need minimum 10 days to cure.

I apologized to Divya and Vijay for spoiling their weeding shopping, but they said how tensed where they seeing my condition and said if I say sorry again they will keep me in this hospital for all the 10 days(yuck!!) I already hate this place. Later everyone went out except Kavi as dr said to stay only one person and I can discharge tomorrow morning.

Late evening when I woke from sleep only Rajiv was in the room, seeing me awake he came near me who is the last person in our family (yes, I accepted him as our family eventhough had a bitter past with him, this travel with him made to change my mind) . Now I was really angry over him, as he didn't come before.. so I just turned my face another side. But he came another side too.. I couldn't ignore him more before I open my mouth , he apologized as many are around me he doesn't want to disturb me.. I said him whatever my friends do , I wont call as disturbance. This brought a small smile in his lips , which make me to smile too.

After that he enquired about my fall, I said him I got stumbled when climbing fastly in the stairs, which is so not true. I strongly remember I stumbled over something not because of my climbing fast. By calculating rekha's evil smirk and she didn't visit me personally in the hospital(which I am thankful for!!) , I think she is the one who did this. But still I want to confront her without anyone knowledge as I don't want any misunderstanding between the family.

I came back to present from my thinking by Rajiv calling. He asked me where I was last. I said nothing. Then I said I feel bored sitting doing nothing. He said all left to Chennai and Kavi and my family with aunty(Rajiv's Mother) staying in the hotel nearby and planning to travel after my discharge. Kavi and Amma went to canteen to have coffee. As amma have headache Kavi took amma leaving Rajiv here who came to give something.

As I was bored he put a movie in the TV, I don't know when sleep overtook me. I woke up in the morning only due to medicine effects. I was thinking to use washroom, amma was sleeping on one side and I thought only my hand had fracture , I can walk to washroom. But here im wrong once I step on my foot I couldn't even stand a second I got stumbled and going to fall down, when luckily someone stabled me. I was going to thank the person, who is none other than Rajiv. He asked where I was going. I Said him going to washroom embarrassed. He by face can understand my embarrasement and called the nurse by pressing the bell which is near to the bed that I forgot to notice. In this chaos mom to got up. They both helped me to washroom. But still I couldn't keep my left feet properly, its paining much. Unknowingly a tear came from my eye, which Rajiv noticed and his face showed concern and something which I couldn't understand.

Later Dr checked me and said I have a hairline fracture in my leg too. Oh god! Now another misery. He said me to take complete rest for a week and consult the Dr in Chennai. He also said to change the bandage every alternate days. After completing all procedures, all came and discharged me. We once again started to Chennai.

My mom and aunty was saying how happily she came for shopping, now don't know which bad eye fall on me , im returning like this. I know which bad eye is that ( Rekha!!) but I didn't say it loud.. We reached in 2 hours and I was settled in guest room in my own house which is downstairs as my room in upstairs. I hate it already.

Marriage is in exactly 2 weeks, but I don't know how much I can participate actively.oops! aunty was very sad as we had many plans together as there are 2 marriages. She was saying the same to me, at the same time Rekha entered , now what she is doing here. She said aunty what I am here for I will accompany you and we can make many new plans as now Nivi needs more rest to heal which I think will take nearly marriage date said with dirty smirk. Now I confirm its her doing but I want to confront her. For that aunty said "no Rekha, you are the bride, how can I ask you to accompany me everywhere and more over my taste is what nivi's taste too.. so im going to miss her" she said and "nivi take rest well beta and I want you to be fit and fine before the wedding, so don't think of getting down the bed"she said turning towards me. Hearing this Rekha fumed. Aunty said me to take rest and went out. Now only me and Rekha in the room.

Rekha said "so nivi take rest well, hope you will be alright soon and even if u cant attend the wedding no problem, see your health is more important."

Now I couldn't hold and asked her "so you did this right ,don't even try to refuse, I know 100% you did this."

"wow nivi, I thought from others words that you are innocent and naïve, even though I know you are not what you are showing others, so yes I did this and im not even regretting it" she said. Now I am more shocked and asked why she did this and what is her problem with me. For that she said, "you are my problem nivi, see here I am the bride but that whole family is celebrating you like you are some angel from heaven, I cant even digest that ,more to that you took my Rajiv concentration only on you which should be on me. So don't even try to attract him, otherwise this is only sample what you got next time I will surely make you face hell. So keep your eyes off my Rajiv. Mind it." She said like a psycho and went out.

Now I confirm her evilness, but now I am going to keep my distance from Rajiv as I don't want any problem because of me in this marriage. Hopefully she will keep him happy atleast, for that I can keep distance from him. Thinking of that I just closed my eyes, without the knowledge that two person heard all the conversations happened here , who is fuming in extreme anger.