Chapter 18 What is he doing to me?

Ria POV

I stretch my arms out on my bed oh how I've missed your soft cushion. I reached for my phone and checked the time its almost 9 am which is breakfast time I ran into the bathroom did what I have to do and went downstairs.

As I descended the stairs the smell of bacon hit my nose

''Yes.'' I squealed running down the stairs.

running to the dining table I see grey, Lexy, and Emily to the table putting food on their plates. grey looks up at me ''I see you're finally up'' he said drooling over his breakfast.

''Yes, of course, why would I miss this anyways where's the rest of the guys?'' I asked picking up a piece of bacon.

''they're still not up yet'' Emily says putting some eggs on her plate

''Yeah, what she said'' Lexy says with her mouth full of food.

''O....kay''   

''Sorry I'm late I went on a run'' Cole says walking through the door

''Morning beautiful'' he said looking at me.

''Good morning  Cole'' he kisses my cheeks then comes to sit next to me

''hey I'm trying to eat'' Grey grumbles

''I'm up'' Alex says coming down the stairs. ''me too'' blake came from another direction

they walk up to their girlfriend and gave them both a kiss before having a seat.

grey rolls his eyes then continued eating.

''I slept so great last night, the bed is so soft'' Lexi says

"Same just thinking about it makes me wanna go sleep'' Emily said we laugh.

''Cole how was your bed?'' Grey smirks looking at him then at me....huh?

''It was alright, I've slept better'' he answers looking at me I looked away and blushed.

''Maybe you were lacking someone'' Grey mumbles and chuckles to himself and I throw a sausage at him

''Hey, don't waste food woman'' he said trying to catch it but misses.

''So girls I'm thinking sexy hot two pieces" Lexy said smirking.

''Yeah I'm with you plenty people will be there we gotta look great the first impression is everything'' Emily said smiling evilly 

''Yeah, no revealing clothes for Ria'' Cole said picking up a piece of bacon not even giving the girls a glance.

"I'll wear a one-piece" I winked at the girls

''Same goes for you Emily dudes will be there'' blake said giving her a stern look

Alex nods in agreement until Lexi started giving him puppy dog eyes and Emily did it too.

both guys groaned and said ''fine''

''Whip'' Grey joked and Cole laughs in agreement

''Shut up'' blake said stabbing his plate

''Bambolina you're up'' I look behind me to see Ryan. I nodded (babydoll)

''Call her that again and I'll kill you'' Cole said emotionless. Ryan chuckles nervously before taking a seat on the side of Greyson.

''Morning everyone'' he said smiling and they replied back.

''Well that's one way to start the morning'' I mumbled and they laugh

*********************************************************************

after dinner, I decided to tell the workers to start preparing for the pool party because it keeps getting put off.

I walked into my office with Ryan to start getting some work done.

''boss ci cinquanta richieste ci unirsi alla banda, vuoi occupartene personalmente'' (boss there's fifty requests to join the gang do you wanna deal with these personally) he asks holding up the papers.

I sighed ''Si, mi occupero di loro, voglio esamineral a fondo per assicurarmi che non siano spie o poliziotti nemici.'' (yeah, I'll deal with them, I wanna go through them thoroughly to make sure they're not enemy spies or cops)

''Va bene'' (okay)

my office doors open Cole came walking in he nods at Ryan before he comes to me. he leans against my desk looking at my papers then at me.

''Damn that's a lot of work''

''Yeah I know right'' I said tiredly

''Come on you'll do the rest later you need to sleep'' he says pulling me up.

I heard Ryan make an 'aww' sound I rolled my eyes and got up, then we walk towards my room.

Cole's Pov

Ria walks over to her bed as I sat in a chair. ''You know you can't overwork yourself'' I said looking at her.

''Yeah it's just that I missed so much work and I wanted to get it done quickly so I can spend more time with you guys'' she mumbles. I got up and sat at the head of her bed, pulling her onto my lap so she's facing me.

''It's alright if you don't spend the whole two weeks with them they'll understand that you have work'' I said cupping her cheek

just because she's not spending time with them doesn't mean she'll be away from me.

''Okay,'' she whispered back.

Not being able to hold back anymore I smashed my lips on hers she groaned. God that sounded sexy

I switched our positions whereas I'm hovering over her, hungrily kissing her I licked her lip asking for entrance in which she denied me. I bit her lips making her gasp taking that advantage I explored her whole mouth, I felt running her hands against my chest.

I trail my hands down her neck closer to her breast I circled my finger around her nipple. she bites her lip, in anticipation she waits for me to go on...........but I stopped and smiled at her.

***********************************************

Ria Pov

I blinked no I double blinked did he just stop or am I freaking out?

Still hovering over me, he smiles at me ''What do you want?'' he asks huskily his lip close to mines.

''I-I-I'' I couldn't help but stutter why do I have to say it out loud.

''I'm listening bambina'' (baby) he whispers

''I uh-'' he gives me an encouraging smile to continue speaking, why am I so nervous just to say I want him to touch me?

I stare at him expecting him to read my mind so I don't have to say anything.

he whispers ''Se vuoi qualcosa, chiedila, Arianna.'' (If you want something, ask for it, Arianna). he pecks my lips then left.

"What is he doing to me?" 

******************************

Please vote anyway the next chapter will be more interesting I hope you're ready for it