Chapter 55 All about Ace

Khalil's Pov

I look down at Grey to see he's asleep then I quickly remembered John and Ryan are waiting.

''Shit'' I quickly put my clothes on and left Grey asleep on the bed grabbing two water I ran back down there.

I can tell both John and Ryan were thirsty so I throw them one of the waters I brought and gave the other one to the hostage.

Once he drank half of it I said ''So start talking''

''I don't know our boss name but I can tell you what type of person he is'' I nodded

''The guy is crazy he's a total psychopath. He hates when our missions fail, which rarely happens because he's so precise with everything he thinks of all the possibilities of stuff happening and when they do we already know what to do because he's already predicted it. Another thing is he's a neat freak if you go into our warehouse everything is organized. one time a guy put something in the wrong place and he was punished might I say severely because why? just in case something happens we need to know where everything is. He doesn't help the weak that's the first policy if you want his help or his attention you have to prove yourself to be smart I don't know why, but he always make us figure everything out on our own, he wants us to be this perfect elite mafia where we don't need him all the time. I heard this year he will come personally to evaluate everyone but I'm not sure. he is strong for sure, they said he killed a guy with one punch before and plenty other things which I don't want to speak of''

I wanna know who the hell Ace is!

''So how do you know all of this if none of you sees him at all?'' I ask

''Luke he tells us all of this he says boss says this and boss did that. what I also found out is that he and the boss are best frien-'' I cut him off

''Okay do you have a picture of Luke?'' I ask

Because we're gonna need to get in contact with him if we're going to get to Ace

''Yeah I do but buddy over there took my phone'' he points his head to John.

Putting his hand in his pocket John pulls out his phone ''What's the password?'' John asks

''Clippers'' he muttered

''Can you be so obvious I mean how are you guys the strongest if we were able to capture you so easily, we overestimated you guys'' Ryan said leaning against the wall shaking his head.

''I wouldn't underestimate us, to be honest with you all I just joined the group I have no training or anything they said we are to watch a house and we'll get paid'' he shrugs

''So in other words your just the bottom bitches'' John smirks

The guy scowls

''Well that's good at least we know that we're doing this for something'' Grey said coming downstairs. I avoid connecting eyes with him