Chapter 43 big mistake

Ria Pov

I'm walking into the meeting with Ryan, John, Alex, and Grey in front of me.

Once we arrived into the room Khalil was here along with Josh and Maddox who also brought two of their men with them as well. Everyone was settled when two more new faces came in. Khalil stands up and gave them a handshake, right after the rest of us gave them a handshake.

Once they sat at the table everyone was quietly waiting till it was exactly 10:30 on the Dot to start the meeting.

Khalil cleared his throat ''Okay everyone it's time we get this started this was our last meeting in Italy--'' The doors bust open before Khalil can go any further someone came in.

''Good thing I didn't miss this'' The person says walking in.

''Oh my gosh'' I mutter under my breath. My freaking baby is here and we're matching!!!!!

When his eyes landed on mine he smirks making my insides melt God I missed that smirk.

*************************************

Khalil's Pov

Fuck. why did he have to come, I just have this feeling that he has something to do with this whole Ace thing. He knows something and is not telling us when this meeting is over we need to talk, just us and if he doesn't talk I'll force it out of him.