Chapter 31 I need air

Grey's POV

I was walking up the stair and he was following me quietly. the bathroom felt so far away.

I swear to God I'm going to kill Cole!

''Maybe it isn't a good idea to voice your thoughts so openly'' I jumped when I heard his voice.

''Erm sorry that wasn't meant to be heard'' I muttered and I heard him chuckle lowly. I open the bathroom door, walked in, and flick the lights on. ''This is it'' I mumble he comes in and starts to unbuckle his pants when he turns to me and cocks his eyebrow ''Are you planning on staying here and watch'' he smirks 

''Oh um, so-sorry a-about t-that'' My cheeks heat up. embarrass I rushed out closing the door behind me.

Oh my God, what the hell? why was I just standing there like an idiot? why did I even go in there in the first place he could've turned the lights on himself.

I hit my head with my hands

stupid 

stupid

 stupid

I was so caught up hitting my head that I didn't hear when the bathroom door open and shut closed.

''I'm so dumb'' I was about to hit my head again when a hand stopped me. there stood Khalil and he looked furious.

he pulls my hand away from my head  ''Please don't kill me'' I cried already panicking I went on google and searched him up I don't wanna end up like those people.

''I'm not going to kill you Grey calm down'' he said but I didn't believe him, my mind kept telling me that I was going to die painfully and quietly.

''I-i can't breathe'' I whisper holding my chest trying to take in some air but it wouldn't work.

''You have to calm down Greyson that's the only way you'll be able to catch yourself!'' he says panicking but I couldn't no matter how much I tried.

 I started gasping desperately for air when I felt a warm mouth on mine.

*********************************************************

ANDDD WERE OUT WITH A CLIFFHANGER! TELL ME WHO WAS EXPECTING THAT WERE YOU!?!?

Please vote for a next chapter

ANYWAY PLEASE VOTE AND LEAVE YOUR FAVORITE EMOJI FOR GREY!

ARE YOU GUYS SHIPPING GREY AND KHALIL? IF SO LEAVE A  WHITE 🤍HEART!

ARE YOU GUYS SHIPPING RYAN AND GREY? IF SO LEAVE  A GREEN 💚 HEART!

I'm feeling a sequel not sure yet though......Don't get your hopes up I totally wanna be lazy and watch anime after this book is done. but if you wanna be updated on anything follow me now so you'll always get news from me, if I'm doing a sequel or a new book on Wattpad, and even life updates.

Don't forget to vote and sorry for the late late update I've been busy.