Chapter 32 The U.S. Mafia/ breaking Ria

Ria's Pov

After Grey and Khalil came back he started telling us more of what we need to know

''Alright now the reinforcements what I'm talking about is another mafia but this mafia is dangerous not many people know of it because when they have intruders they deal with them severely also they have the men and resources we need!'' he says seriously I see Cole steps out with his phone to his ears mumbling a be right back

''So what mafia is this because I'm sure there's no more left'' Josh says curiously

''Wait don't tell me you mea-'' Maddox started and Khalil cuts him off.

''Yes I'm meaning the clippers'' he finishes

''Who are the clippers?'' I ask, I never heard of them before.

Maddox looks at me shocked ''I'm surprised you haven't heard of them, they are the deadliest mafia ever'' he exclaims as Josh listens to him.

''That is true hate to admit it but I'm the second strongest mafia, Ms. Smith, they call him the Don, and nothing else'' Khalil said looking at both me and Josh because we've never heard of them.

''Yeah the reason why you haven't heard of them is most likely because you guys never tried to expand your mafia in the U.S I've tried before and so has Khalil'' Maddox gestures to him

''He's right, people never live after they've been to that territory they send one man back but barely alive only living to tell the message before he died. the message he left with one of my men before he died was this country has been marked'' Khalil said rubbing his forehead.

''Merda santa there's someone that's actually more terrifying than Cole'' Ryan says nervously shuffling in his seat. I rolled my eyes. (Holy shit)

''Another thing their Don doesn't communicate with Mafia leaders'' says Khalil

''Damn and you expect all of us to find this guy who is probably more fucked up and dangerous than you, what's even worse is that he doesn't communicate with Mafia leaders gotta be kidding me'' Josh says leaning back in his chair.

''This is a lot to take in I've never known there was a mafia leader who controlled all of the states in the U.S I thought it was a mafia for each state'' I said looking at them.

Maddox says ''There are plenty of people who don't know about them'' 

''Just like the Chinese Mafia'' I whisper in realization.

''Ah now I see you understand, I plan on letting them be a surprise attack. If we can get the clippers on board I know for sure we'll win'' Khalil says grinning devilishly.

''Yeah let's just hope we find them first'' Josh mutters. Just then Cole walks in.

*****************************************

Cole's Pov

''Alright then I'll be back soon'' I hanged up, When I left the meeting Luke told me we had important business to deal with and I was needed back.

I walked back into the meeting room and felt a different energy in the air. I sat next to Ria and asked ''What did I miss?'' 

''We gotta find the Mafia Leader of the united states''

Fuck

***************************************************

Ria's Pov

 Cole and I are currently laying down in each other's arms ''I have to go back to California tomorrow my love'' he murmurs into my neck.

I frown ''You're leaving already?''

''I have to go back and handle some things with my gang, I'll come back to you after'' he says kissing my cheeks

''Okay'' I mumble pecking his lips, he quickly pulls me into a passionate kiss, he grips my waist tightly. barely breathing as his arms move beneath mine, he presses his hands against the line of my panties and moves his hands down slowly over my thighs. I closed my eyes tightly as his hands made their way back up moving between my legs, inches from my sex. his tongue glides over my throat and jaw, making the part between my thighs moist.

''You're so wet for me bambina'' (baby)

After I turned so I was on top of him, He started kissing me more roughly his hands traveled under my shirt and to my breasts. he pinched my nipple hard, while he was touching my upper body I was sucking on his neck.

I pulled his bottom lip between mines ''Stop being a tease baby and do someth-'' my breath hitched when his fingers enter me.

****************************************

Cole's  Pov

these fucking panties are getting annoying, I remove my hands making her pout, and tugged them off of her, and taking off my clothes as well. I spread her legs and positioned myself in front of her.

''Cosa vuoi Arianna?'' (What do you want Arianna?) I asked, I knew she wanted it as much as I did but she needs to say it, I want her to say it.

 ''I-I I want y-you to fuck me Cole please'' she begs. I smirked and slammed my cock inside her.

she begins rocking her hips and pushing herself onto my.......

****************************************************

ANDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD THAT'S A WRAP...........WHEW! I TRIED FOLKS 

ANYWAY PLEASE VOTE FOR A NEXT CHAPTER!!!!!!! AND LEAVE A HEART FOR YOUR FAVOURITE CHARACTER SO FAR.

Blue heart for Ria💙. Green heart for Grey💚. Red heart for Cole❤️. Purple for Lexy💜. Yellow for Alex💛. Orange for blake🧡. Pink for Emily💗. White for Khalil🤍. Black for Ryan 🖤.

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE!!!!!