Chapter 54 2nd night of hell

Khalil's pov

It's the second night and the bastard barely told me anything yesterday and he's lost two fingers to which he gave me very little information.

Recap:

"No no no no please don't" he says tears coming out my eyes..

I stopped "talk then"

"I don't know okay, I lied none of us don't know who he is only one person does and that's luke"

I look back at John
"You think it's the same luke Ria mentioned?"

"Most definitely" he nods

"Tell me who exactly this Luke guy is?" I said stepping back

"H-he's the second in command. When our boss is not around he takes charge and most of them don't know that they think Luke is the leader"

"Hmm okay what's your name?" I asked

"It's paul wayne"

I nod at Grey and he already knows what I wanted him to do. He leaves the room.

"So how often does Luke communicate with the boss? because you seem like the type to know everything paul even if it's above your paygrade" I smirked

He scowls "I don't know bu-" he stops

"I'm listening paul, so continue...paul" I said

"No I'm not telling you anything else" he says

John was about to walk up to him but I stopped him

"Don't worry we'll continue this tomorrow" I winked at him and left

End of recap

John and Ryan hooked up the jumper cables to the car and I had the other end of the cables in my hand.

"So tell me paul are you ready to continue?" I asked.

He didn't answer.

"Oh well" I put both cords on each of his arms. "Start the car John"

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH" he screams out loud from the electric shock

I couldn't help the grin that came on my face man I love my job.

Ria's Pov

I was sleeping peacefully in my hotel room. Yeah I decided not to go by my parents house.

Early that morning I left Caylus house before he woke up.

Damn, that guy really wanted to fuck me.. I shivered in disgust at the images that played out last night.

Gross

I got up and get dressed I was about to go downstairs when I had the urge to puke I ran to my bathroom and vomited.

I brushed my teeth again then left.

I parked a mile down and made sure no one was around before I went into Cole's house.

I still needed to go back and find out what was in the room he probably had his important things in there and I needed to find out what was Cole's relation to the U.S mafia or if he even has any connections to them.

I made sure to lock the front door behind me.

I went straight to the door, there was no need to check anywhere else I already knew where I was going. Where I needed to go.

When I unlocked the door there were papers everywhere. But they were stacked neatly. Some were organized in alphabetical order and everything then he had a computer on his desk as well.

I went over to the desk sitting in the chair I look through the papers there were names of lots of people who I don't even know there was a draw that said deceased.

I pulled it open and there was only one file sitting there. Sitting back in the chair I was about to open the folder when I hear footsteps. Shit

They probably sent people to find out why they haven't heard from the guys they sent to watch over the house.

I quickly ran over to the window, I struggled to open the window as the footsteps get closer.

No no no please open, the footsteps reach the door.

"Dude someone broke in" I heard a voice. I hear their gun click

Please! Open window I'll do anything!

Pull at it one more time it opened I jumped through with the file in my hand and began running when I heard them enter the room.

"Of course I know someone broke in, besides I never leave my home in a mess. Obviously, whoever it was they were looking for something" I froze at the familiar voice. No

He's here!!!

No, it can't be my mind must be playing tricks on me. Not being able to control myself I turned back around towards the house which I didn't really get that far away from and peeked through the window and there he was in all his glory holding his gun with someone standing next to him.

His eyes started moving towards the window. I took that as my cue to leave.

Khalil's Pov

"No more I'll talk, I will talk just stop please" he whispered weakly.

"Good I'll get you a water, Grey come with me, Ryan, and John you guys watch him" they nod

"So have Alex sent you anything on his family as yet?" I ask opening the fridge.

"No he says just give him five more minutes because he was busy doing something else" he says as I drink some water.

Whew man, that was cold.

I felt eyes on me I look up and see Grey staring at my lips. I smirked

I walked up to him until he's press against the table. "Is there something on my lip?" I questioned

He blushes and shook his head

I hummed
I trailed my fingers along his lips.

He forced his hands to stop me from touching him. "Stop playing with my emotions and leave me alone"

He said about to leave but I gripped his wrist "Who said I was?" I crashed my lips onto his.

I licked his lips asking for entrance which he gave me without a thought.

Fighting for dominance. I win, he began to open my shirt. "Gre-" I started

"Please" he pleaded

"Okay fine" I mumbled

Carrying him upstairs to the room I throwed him on the bed and began taking my clothes off he was blushing and watching me.

I crawled over to him and took his off slowly.

"I went easy on you the last time" I whispered to myself. I wasn't in my right mind I don't know how I even got in his room that night but I was there.

He began to grind onto me hard.

He wanted it and I was going to give him it and he is going to beg me for me.

I hold his hand in mine positioning myself in front of him.

"Grey, I fuck hard......are you sure?" I asked looking at his eyes only. He nodded and that's when I slammed myself inside of him

Grey's Pov

It felt amazing and different but at the same time it felt all too familiar

****************
Please vote, follow and leave your favorite characters heart!❤