Chapter 27 Secrets/Grey's POV

Grey POV

We were dancing and having fun with everyone, but Cole and Ria weren't here with us after they got announced they disappeared I guess they went to greet people but they never came to us.

''Guys, I'll be right back'' I said over the music, they nodded and I started looking around but I still haven't found them. I was about to turn and leave when I saw a man limping from a door. What's going on over there? when the man left I quickly walked over there making sure no one's watching me, from where I was standing I see a buff man walking through the same door.

I looked back again making sure no one was watching me or coming my way. I started going to the door when I heard a familiar voice coming from the door that was cracked open.

''No'' said the familiar voice

''What'' I heard an angry voice I did not recognize.

I walked even closer until I could see inside I saw Ria and Cole with plenty of other people each of them have this scary aura. Cole and another man were having a heated conversation, I observed the man he was hot as fuck. I see Cole stand up and walk towards the man, I wanted to go in and find out what's going on but something tells me if I step foot in there uninvited I'm dead.

I started backing away when I bumped into something. I turned around to find a man looking at me, I started to back away when he raised his fist ''Oh shi-'' darkness clouded my eyes

**************************************************

Cole's Pov

I watch Khalil sit down in his chair after our argument and stares at me, the other leaders were looking at me trying to figure out how I'm still alive and from their Point of view I'm not even a gang leader, I'm just someone who came with Ria. No one knows me as the united states mafia leader and I'd like to keep it like that for now.

''You know I like you, what mafia are you in control of because we went over all of the leaders land I invited, so tell me who are you?'' Khalil asks.

''He's the mafia leader of California'' Ria pitched in. one of the leaders snorts

''Sorry to tell you this beautiful but that's not true'' says James amused.

I turn to him ''I'd watch how you talk to her because next time it won't be a punch you get, I'll kill you'' I said in a deadly tone and he gulped.

''ehem Maddox tell her'' Josh said clearing his throat

''What James was trying to say is that one person can't just control one state in the U.S. the-''

I cut him off ''Ria, maybe you should go and enjoy the party everyone's probably worrying about us'' I said looking at her.

she gave me a 'you want me to go right now' and I nodded. she was hesitant but left.

I turned back to look at the men, Khalil was listening to us the whole time silently. he then snaps his fingers and his men started to escort the leaders out except for Josh, Maddox, and me.

''Now that they're gone we can talk serious business'' Khalil said picking up a paper.

''Wait Khalil are you going to explain all this in front of him when we're not sure who he is n-no offense d-dude'' Josh said looking at him and then at me. Ria did tell me I tend to scare people, even when I'm not trying.

Khalil smiles ''Don't worry I'm getting the feeling he's gonna be very useful and If he's an enemy spy I'll kill him, then again I'm not sure he is one because everyone knows the reputation of Khalil Abdul he wouldn't want to experience being a prisoner of mine'' he chuckles at the end.

''So tomorrow we'll have the meeting a-'' he didn't get to finish his sentence because one of his men bust through the door, I didn't look right away.

''Boss I caught this guy peeking through the door'' Maddox's looked surprised, Josh looked confused. Khalil was staring at the person in the back of me. curiosity got the best of me I turned my head slightly and turned it back I almost got whiplash how fast I turned my head back at the person. That made Khalil look at me.

Grey was on the floor his face bruised and covered in blood, he was squinting his eyes trying to see, he looks like he was unconscious, all I saw was red. I rushed up to the man and slammed his head through the chair I was sitting in all of them back away in shock.

''How the hell did he move that fast'' I heard Josh whisper but I was too busy punching the guy in his face how dare he hurt my friend he was harmless! I notice one of Khalil's men was about to come at me but Khalil raised his hand telling him to stop, he was watching me as if I was the most interesting thing in the world at that time.

''C-cole stop'' I heard a croak it came from Grey. I punched the guy one more time but even harder I heard a crack as I stand up, my clothes are soaked in that assholes blood, wiping my hands on my coat I take it off throw it on the floor. I picked up Grey, wrapped his arms around my shoulders, and walked him out of this place.

***************************

Khalil's POV

''Did you guys see that?'' Josh spoke up after he left. Maddox nodded silently.

''Are you guys sure Arianna's the leader of the Italian mafia?'' Maddox ask

''What if he's actually the leader and he just has her representing him!'' Josh says

''But what if he's not the leader, he could be someone else'' Maddox pitches in.

''Hmm that's what we got to find out'' I said looking at the currently dead man on the ground

****************************************************************************************

PLEASE VOTE FOR ANOTHER CHAPTER AND LEAVE A BLUE HEART 💙 FOR RIA THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE HER POV DON'T FORGET TO VOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!