Chapter 33 His number

Ria's POV

I was busy in my office talking with Ryan and the three mafia leaders. Josh, Maddox, and Khalil. we are thinking of ways we could reach the mafia leader of the U.S.

''What if we kill some of his men to get his attention?'' Josh suggests.

''If you want to have war with him do that by yourself'' Maddox says patting his shoulder.

''E dicono che sono stupido'' Ryan snorts at Josh's silly suggestion (And they say I'm stupid)

they both are I thought to myself

''Well, then what are we gonna do? because I have no ideas that won't give him the wrong idea and attack us'' Josh says sighing.

''Well if he doesn't converse or communicate with other Mafia leaders and people barely know about his mafia or especially his identity'' Khalil started

''He could be hiding in plain sight'' I finished

''Wait what do you mean plain sight?'' Grey asks

''Meaning he lives in a normal neighborhood and is keeping his face clean and out of the mafia world but in order to earn and become their Don he had to show his face to some of his members'' I said resting my pen down

''Yeah, now we just got to find out who, meaning we have to go to the United States but first it would be good to have someone smart who can hack for us when we get there'' Khalil says standing up.

''Alright, I'll find someone'' I said signing another paper.

''Okay, when you find someone for us let me know and we'll be back in two days'' Khalil said walking to me and I stand up, giving me a side hug they left.

When they left Alex strolled in with Melody holding his hand.

''Hey'' I said to him then I gesture for melody to come to me and I pick her up. I kiss her cheek, I know she already misses her daddy so do I.

''What's up baby sis?'' he says slouching on my couch.

''I'm good I just gotta find some crazy intelligent hacker to help the leaders and me with an important task we need to hack into some dangerous stuff but I have no idea where I can find someone to do it who won't be scared or won't tell anyone because they might get killed for talking'' I sighed.

''I'll do it'' he says standing up

I cocked an eyebrow ''You'll do it? do you even know anything about hacking?'' I asked amused

''I do actually, people change Ria, you should definitely know that'' he says walking to my desk. I nodded in agreement

''When since you became a hacker and smart?'' I snort

''Shutup let's just say after you left I became a nerd and if Cole hadn't found you first I would've'' he says cockily

''Alright, show me what you can do'' I say gesturing to one of my laptops.

he picks it up and sat at a table I have in my office and began typing.

 I rest Melody down then walked over to him and he gestures for me to look at the screen, I looked at it then back at him ''What am I looking at?'' I asked.

he snorts ''Well you're looking at homeland security database I just hack into their shit is that enough''

''Shit dude that's more than enough I'll inform Khalil, they will be back here in two days'' I said walking back over to my desk I see he does one or two things before he closes the laptop then slouch on my couch.