Chapter 61 Revealed part 1

Ria's Pov

All the people were staring at us but I held my head up high along with Khalil 

''Please make way for our special guest'' I heard Lukes voice on the microphone I look ahead up top there was a stadium he was there along with a few other people but none of them could've been the boss, this was the first time the whole gang would know who their boss is so I know there would be a grand entrance.

Once we reach the top they had seats awaiting us as if they knew we would have made it.

''I see you all came, it's a good thing'' he grins then walked away

''I feel like somethings gonna hap-'' Khalil stops talking when the atmosphere changed. he's here, his presence alone changed the energy around here it's as if he was sensed before he was seen. All the murmuring going through the crowd was silenced when his footsteps were heard.

''I'm glad you all made it'' His voice boomed through the crowd attracting every eye to him and it sounded all too familiar. I didn't look right away but the state everyone was in including Khalil and the guy's made my eye move to him.

No way! were my eyes deceiving me? He's the boss!

Khalil's Pov

I-I knew something was up but not expected this! so this is Cole? he wasn't lying when he said he was the leader of the California mafia, that son of a bitch is the leader of the whole U.S.

That's why! he's the one person who I will admit is stronger than me, the leader of the U.S mafia I can't believe it's him! I wanted to walk up there and tell him a piece of my mind for not telling us but I get the feeling that if I try that in front of his gang members it won't end well.

''I can see you all are surprised. Some of you have seen me around yesterday, today, and didn't know who I was not until now but I'm glad I got to meet some of you without you knowing my identity, let's just say this is going to be one heck of a year'' he smirks at them.

I see all their faces pale.

Ria's Pov

''I'm guessing they heard about their boss hobbies as well''  Khalil mutters leaning over to my ear whispering.

I nod my head slightly ''Yeah, and now that I know it's Cole I'm still having trouble processing it myself'' My eyes started to get fuzzy and I stand up losing my balance a little.

''Are you okay?'' I heard him ask

''I need w-water'' I stumbled back about to fall but he caught me ''K-khalil can you get me some water, pleas-'' I bile coming from my stomach.

''It's me baby, I got you''

I blacked out

My eyes slowly fluttered open and I see Cole standing there with the doctor from last time. he looked like he has been crying.

''Hello deary, are you feeling better?'' she asks me

Cole immediately run down to the bed putting my hand in his ''I'm so sorry for not taking care of you, thank God Khalil has been with you during all your missions and other stuff'' He says glancing back and in the corner was Khalil with worried eyes.

''I'm okay guys, just was a little light-headed but I'm good'' I smiled tiredly.

''Okay now doctor tell me what's wrong with her'' Cole barks at her

''Calm down Cole! what's up with you?'' I asked confused

''She wouldn't tell me anything until you're up'' I glanced at the doctor she smiled at me ''I even threatened her a few times'' he mutters.

''It was quite funny actually'' Khalil snorts making Cole glare at him then they started bickering.

I chuckled ignoring them and giving the doctor my attention ''Ignore the idiots, now can you tell me what's going on please?''

''Sure, anything for our mafia queen?'' she smiles

Huh?

Before I can ask her anything about that she says ''You're pregnant''

The room goes pin-drop silent

''What?'' 

**************************************

Book 2 is up on my page guys so go add it to your reading list.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-A

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE