Chapter 57 Start Talking

Cole's Pov

''What did you do for him to tell you where the meeting is?'' I ask. the whole room was looking at us but I didn't care.

''I can't say because if I did that would have Ace one up on us again right?'' She was trying to play me at my own game but no I was not in the mood.

''Why don't you guys go on ahead and start dinner without us, we'll catch up later'' I said pulling her arm, carrying her to my room.

Ria's Pov

Once we went into his room he sat me on the bed and closed the door. ''So what did he ask for and who was it?'' he asks

I snort ''You're trying to tell me you had people watching your house and you don't know who they are?'' 

''I don't handle security detail, so it was one of the guys who was supposed to be watching my house huh?'' he leans against the wall

I nod

''So what did he want in return for information?'' he asks looking at me

''What any guy want from a hot girl'' I mumble 

''I'm sorry love but I and whoever that is are not the same and you're not hot you're beautiful and I would hate to give you another punishment so tell me what you did!'' He demanded

''I just baited him'' I mumbled softly looking down

Authors note: For those who do not know what Bait means it's when a girl seduces a guy for information, you will mostly find this happening in mafia's/mafia books.

he nods ''Okay''

I look up at him ''So you're not mad?'' I ask

 He shakes his head ''I'm not mad, I'm in a mafia. I understand the rules and regulations, even in our gang we send females out to bait men, so it's understandable'' he said pulling me in for a hug and kissed my forehead. I hugged him back.

''Now are you ready to tell me what he asked for?'' I froze

I didn't want Cole to do anything bad and kill Caylus, he didn't like him from we were younger and I don't even think he knows Luke had him watching over his house.

''So I take it you know the guy?'' he asks

''W-why w-would yo-you say that?'' I stuttered

''Because the way you're shaking in my arms and you zoned out which obviously tells me you're thinking about him......and his well being'' he says harshly

''I--'' he cuts me off

''I'm getting tired of the vague answers will you please answer me because I'm getting annoyed and I shouldn't feel that way, especially with you''

When he said that I felt a pain in my heart.

''Fine, he said he wanted to sleep with me'' I said looking away.

"Oh really? May I ask who is this guy? and what's his name is?" He said smiling

Weird

"So you're not gonna ask me if I slept with him?"

He shook his head no "I trust you and I know you wouldn't do anything that extreme for a little information" he says holding me tighter in his arms

''Thank you'' I kissed his lips and he kissed me back immediately.

''So are you gonna tell me the guy's name?'' he murmurs against my lips.

''I will tell you but I want to know why didn't you tell me you were in the Clipper's mafia?'' I ask

he sighs 

''I thought we were done keeping secrets from each other? why won't you just talk to me?'' I said cupping his cheek

he looks down then back up at me and holds my hand other hand in his ''Everything will be revealed tomorrow in the meeting so please be patient baby'' he says carrying me to the bed.

I've missed hearing him call me baby

He began planting kisses down my neck slowly as I savor each kiss. He then began moving to my breasts sucking on them leaving his mark all over me.

I moaned softly

''God I've missed you'' he murmurs against my neck before attacking my lips with his, he licks my lip, already knowing what he wants I opened my mouth letting him dominate me.

He started taking off my pants which I'm thankful for because it was a little tight, taking my shirt off next, he leans forward to kiss me.

I felt bile rising up in my throat. I pushed him back throwing him off guard he fell back as I run to the bathroom, hearing his footsteps behind me I tried to close the door. I didn't want him to see me like this but he pushed it open, not being able to argue with him I hurried to the toilet.

''Blaargh''

''Baby?'' he whispers he hold my hair up

''Ye--Blaargh'' even if I wanted to answer him I couldn't

What hell is wrong with me

Once I was done I brushed my teeth and we walk back to bed. when we got under the blanket he was silently watching me whiles rubbing my stomach.

''You're still not feeling well from the last time'' He stated not asked. he was giving me that face that says don't even try to lie.

''Yeah'' I mumbled

''Okay, tomorrow after the meeting I'm carrying you to a doctor'' He says on my lips, I was about to protest but the look on his face shut me up. I hated going to the doctor.

He pulls me closer and puts his head in my neck. I hummed in content

Then it hits me. Shit, I'm supposed to meet Caylus tonight in ten minutes, I'll never make that and I know for sure Cole won't let me leave sick tonight

I need to call Khalil. I sit up totally forgetting Cole's head is on my neck, when his head falls off of me he frowns. ''I just need to talk to Khalil for a moment'' I said standing up to walk out of the room.

''Why don't you just call him?'' he huffs.

''I am, but I need to step out for a minute'' I said walking out the room door ringing Khalil with my phone in my hand.

I didn't want Cole to know any of our plans, he might go tell Ace only for them to fuck up our plans, and we can't have that.

''Hello?''

''Hey Khalil we got a problem''

''What is it?''

I began telling him

Cole's Pov

I didn't want to believe what I was hearing, I wanted to believe everything she was saying to Khalil was a lie but I knew it wasn't.

She didn't know I was by the door hearing every fucking word she was saying!

*******************************

PLEASE VOTE FOR ANOTHER CHAPTER

there are four more chapters left to be exact!!

leave the heart of your favorite character 💖