Chapter 26 The meeting/Taking territories

Ria's POV

When Cole and I approached the door the man asked us for our name so he can introduce us.

Once we stepped in all eyes were on us, after a while we were escorted to the meeting room.

The other leaders came with their spouse/plus one and some were staring at me which resulted in Cole giving them a warning glare. Two men cleared their throats gaining our attention

"Ms. Smith it's a pleasure you meet you'' one of them said I gave him a small smile in return. They greeted everyone until their eyes landed on Cole.

"Y-you're not on the list for the meeting" one of them said looking at Cole then the list again.

"Don't worry he's with me" I said speaking up

"Oh I don't think Mr.Abdul would like that" he said scratching his head making Cole snort I nudged him.

"Come on let's go" we walked into the table to be greeted by a man already sitting there.

"Abdul" I mumbled quietly Cole was looking at him but not saying anything.

"I want to thank you all for coming I know some of you got the news last minute sorry about that I was busy trying to get in contact with another leader" he said standing up smiling.

*****************

Cole's POV

I watch as all the other leaders were holding onto their girls and some of their girls were actually trying to get Khalil's attention. Trust me they don't want that sick fuck.

They all greeted him back trying to show an ounce of power but I can tell they were literally scared as hell and Abdul was enjoying this. Pussies.

"Now that we're all acquainted we can get to business" he said walking to a chart.

The door opened up. It was the mafia leader of Canada. Josh. He must be the leader Khalil was looking for.

"My man Khalil how you doing?" He said walking up to Khalil casually.

"I'm good" Khalil said smiling back at him as he walks to the table to take a seat he stops at Arianna.

"Oh damn Ria I haven't seen you in so long are you hiding from your big bro" he said pulling her into a hug and she hugs him back

Wtf?

"It's good to see you" she said sitting down and he sits across from her.

"Okay, Josh silence we need to get started" Khalil said picking up a marker.

There was a map on the large chart he draws a line halfway through Mexico and looks at James the mafia of that land and smiles.

"Half of this is mines now" he said, one of Abdul's men throws a piece of paper in front of James.

"Sign it" the man order James

"What no way I'm not giving you half of my territory" James stands up ready to defend himself but was punched to the ground and we heard a crack

"Ooh" came from the leaders as I watched, I looked over at Josh he was smirking and I looked at Abdul he had an amused look on his face.

James's face was bruise he struggled to get up I look to see Ria ready to help him. I shook my head at her telling her no, she might have been through a lot to get where she's at but this guy is a lunatic. If he touches her I'll kill him.

James was finally able to get up Abdul walks over to him giving him a pen to sign the paper giving him half his land. James slowly writes it then chokes out blood.