Chapter 59 He's mine

Unknown's Pov

I had a look of shock and disbelief on my face.

''Yes, I'm the leader of this Mafia, and no one else just me'' he smiles at me

''B-but how we never even noticed a hint or anything?!'' I replied 

''Like I was explaining the other day I want to test them and see if you all are worth my time and if you guys don't figure it out before the meeting ends I'll happily reveal myself to them but I'm not helping'' he said sliding off the counter walking to me with luke behind him.

My heart began beating fastly sweat started to come down on the side of my face as it gets harder for me to breathe. being in his space gives me anxiety, it was never like that before, I took one step back as he gets closer.

he stops ''But until then keep this our little secret'' he gives me a short smile and winks, then leaves with Luke not too far behind him.

Authors note: Lol I don't know why but Cole is giving me some anime vibes every time he smiles when he's serious.

I don't know what to do every day Ria, Khalil, and the rest of the guys are trying so hard because they want to protect what they work so hard for.  But then if I do talk they will lose any chance they had at winning this war.

Dammit! think

what do I do? 

I open my room door ''What do I do?'' I slammed my hand onto the wall.

''Hey, you okay?'' I didn't have to look to know it was Grey 

''Yeah I'm fine'' I mumbled standing up walking to my bed not glancing at him.

Just when I was about to go on the bed his hand grip wrist ''What?'' I said annoyed

Trying to pull my hand away but it wasn't working. ''Can you tell me what's bothering you?'' he says raising his voice.

''It's nothing'' I said finally able to pull my hand away 

I began walking away from him when he pushes me onto the wall ''Hey, I'm not in the mood right now Grey!'' I said frustratedly pushing him back. he moves back from me immediately I could see the hurt on his face, which made me stop and catch myself.

''I'm sorry Grey, I'm just frustrated right now because of something that happened earlier'' I said pulling him back to me holding his wrist.

he nods and gives me a small smile making me let out a short chuckle ''Gosh you're so cute'' I smashed my lips on his taking him by surprise.

kissing him more my hands roam over his back but he refuses to open his mouth 

''We ca-'' I cut him off by putting my hand over his crotch on the outside. his mouth parted at my sudden action I immediately put my tongue in his mouth tasting all of him, he began kissing me back but as if something snaps inside of him he roughly pushes me away then takes another step back.

Confused I took a step forward and he takes one back, looking down at the ground.

''What's wrong?'' I ask. I was not in the mood for stalling or excuses.

''We can't do this anymore'' he mumbles, my eyes widened.

''B-but why? I thought you wanted this!'' I said starting to talk a little loud but not where people can hear us.

''I have my reasons, okay and I don't think you should be raising your voice at me I don't deserve it especially from you!'' he said. I'm going to ignore the fact that he was raising his voice at me earlier

I walk to him but he keeps making steps back until I had him cornered to a wall. 

''Grey why can't I kiss you anymore'' I said holding my hand out to touch his face.

but he turns his head down ''Why c-can't I touch you anymore?'' I asked pleading to him.

''I-I'' he began stuttering ''It's just that um I-''

''Because he's mine, Ryan'' My head snaps to the voice behind me

''Khalil'' I gasp, he had no smile on his face.

Wait did he say........

************************************************

PLEASE VOTE AND LEAVE A GREEN HEART FOR GREY,(can't remember his heart colour) RYAN, OR WHITE FOR KHALIL

I'm so sorry I haven't been updating guys, life has been very hectic for me for the past two weeks but I was always on Wattpad checking stuff so let me update you guys on what's been happening. 

*My favourite cousin came to live with my family and me which is great, but now my mother is being extra hard on me for some reason and I don't know where I got it from but I'm a very bad-tempered person so I always avoid problems at school or with anyone, I just simply walk away but when I'm home I can't really have a peaceful mind so when I'm at school I write and just draft it but it was still hard for me to edit or do anything because every day my buttons were being pushed so every day I had to take a 5-minute walk

then this whole week I've been testing so I can pass all my tests that are a graduation requirement and another thing I've ordered something from SnackCrate. It is an online site where you can order snacks from different country's and I order some snacks from Morocco and It's coming tomorrow I can't wait to try them!!!

Believe me, writing for you guys bring me so much joy. Oh, I almost forgot can you guys please subscribe to me and my cousin channel please we just started. the link is on my page, also I'm writing another book.

And I will be posting a video of my SnackCrate order on the channel so you guys can see inside of it, so please support love you guys💖

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE💖