Chapter 20 he left/telling them

Ria Pov

Cole stared at me in disbelief he was too shocked to move.

"Mamma?" Melody interrupts my thoughts

I looked away from Cole to my little girl.

"Yes, Melly?" I hold her hand.

"Adesso staremo insieme?'' (A-are we going to be together now?) she asks softly tears fall out of my eyes.

"Si piccola, vivrai con la mamma'' (Yes baby you're gonna live with mommy)I pulled her into a hug.

I heard the hospital door slam shut. Oh Cole

Cole's Pov

I stared at the little girl who was too busy talking to her mommy to notice me.

When Ria pulled her into a hug her face was towards me whiles Ria's back was facing me. the little girl's hair is the same as Ria's they look almost identical except for their eyes and nose. her eyes look so familiar. she's so beautiful.

breathing out I walked out of the room slamming the door behind me.

She has a child of course she does this exactly what she meant when she said she still has business in Italy.

I hadn't realized I was pacing back and forth until I felt a hand tap me I turned and see Ria

"C-cole  I-I ne-" I cut her off

"Y-you have a child" I stated out loud still not believing it

"I was gonna tell you eventually but this happened" she mutters looking down.  I scoffed.

"I did this to protect her you weren't around to do it so I had to do it myself" she snaps angrily

"What do you mean by I wasn't around she's not my chi-" she cuts me off.

"Si lei e tua figlia" (yes she is your child) she exclaims

I stumbled back "che coso" (what?) I said looking at her 

"Um I- nothing" she stammered

did she say she's mine?

"I'm going to ask you this once and no more what did you just say?" I said slowly.

"She's your daughter" she whispers low but it was good enough for me to hear her.

"What?" I said in disbelief

"I found out after I left for Italy" 

"W-why didn't you come back and tell me?" 

 "I-I don't know I just got scared and decide not to but then afte-" she started saying something but I wasn't listening to her the only thing on my mind was that I had a child.....For over 2 years and I didn't know.

I started hyperventilating  ''I have a child'' I hold onto the wall

''I have a child'' I mumbled again

''C-cole'' she says walking to me.

I hold my hand up signaling her to stay back. I backed away from her then walked out of the hospital.

Ria's Pov

I watched Cole leave the hospital I felt my heart cracked.

So I called the only person who it felt right to call at the moment.

on the second ring, he answered

''Hello?'' A tear falls out of my eye.

''hello? Ria where are you? are you okay?'' 

''Alex can you come to the hospital, please'' I whispered wiping my eyes.

''Alright, I'm on my way where's Cole?'' he said I can hear him moving in the background.

''H-he l-left'' I stuttered looking down

''What? don't worry I'm almost there'' he said then hanged up

I sat down in the chair and sighed.

I heard foots steps in the hall I look up and see Alex......and the guys.

he pulled me into a hug ''What's wrong?''

I stepped back when I see Ashley bring melody out of the hospital room with her bag.

I hugged her then picked her up. ''Who's this little beauty?'' Alex says smiling at her, pinching her cheek. blake and Greyson were also mesmerized by the little girl in my hand.

''This is melody'' I said they all looked up at me

''she's the one who Ryan said was in the hospital!?'' blake ask

''Yeah but she's fine now she had eaten something she was allergic to'' I said kissing her cheek

''Oh well that's great that she's better'' he says the rest of them nodded.

''So who is she to you?'' Alex questions

I gave him a small smile then looked at all of them.

''Alex incontra mia figlia Melody, tua nipote'' (Alex meet my daughter, your niece melody)