Chapter 52, Part 2

Ariella's P. O. V:

When we get to my homeland, it was snowing and I spot a few servants who are reluctantly following Morgana out of fear. The witch leads me to the cells, my hands still bound. Stopping outside of one, I spot a familiar brown haired man with a growing beard sitting against the wall to my left, and Morgana uses her magic to open the door.

Eric is wearing a long sleeved red shirt and black pants. Eric's brown hair has grown a few inches longer past his shoulders and he has a beard growing along his jaw.

She unties me and shoves me inside as my brother catches my arms, steadying me, and gasping, "Ari! Are you alright? She didn't hurt you, did she?"

"I'm fine," I respond, my mouth feeling dry from lack of water.

"Brother and sister, reunited," Morgana says as Eric holds me against him. "I believe you two have a lot of catching up to do. I'll be back for you later, Ari."

With that, Morgana shuts the door and locks it again before leaving, leaving Eric and I alone in the dungeon.

                      🗡🗡🗡

"So, where are the others?" I ask Eric as I sit beside him.

"In the other cells. I don't really know how she did it but Morgana took our kingdom after taking Katherine and Dorian hostage and threatening to kill them. Father, Katherine and Dorian are alright. What I don't understand is why Morgana is doing this," Eric tells me.

"She told me it's because she's fed up with Merlin and I meddling in her plans to kill Arthur and take Camelot. So she's going to use me in order to get back at us and to lure Arthur away from Camelot. Morgana didn't get Mira and Jason; they would've told Merlin by now, and I just know he's on his way here—along with Arthur and the knights."

"If only you could use your magic to get us out of here," Eric sighs.

"I know, but I can't reveal it to anyone," I respond.

Eric says, "If Morgana knew who and what you really are..."

"I know. But she can never find out," I state sadly.

 But she can never find out," I state sadly