Part 4

Jimin's POV

With fear filling my whole body, I slowly turned my head to look at the person who made the sound, and breathed out in relief loudly when he was not who I thought he would be.

It's not Jungkook.

But it didn't change the fact that it was still weird for this man to be here right now.

Min Yoongi was currently sipping his coffee, the same as the one I bought, and he looked at me in the eyes before looking at my drink.

"You got good taste in drinks," he spoke out after he placed his coffee down, pointing at my coffee with his mouth.

"Thanks...?" I muttered with an awkward smile, not really understanding the compliment.

None of us said anything as we continued sipping our drinks, and I looked up to the rich guy after a few more minutes passed.

He's beautiful.

He looked so effortlessly beautiful that I thought I was watching a coffee commercial when he took another sip of the drink from the can.

Realizing that I probably won't ever get the same chance to be on a same table like this with the Min Yoongi, I had come to a decision.

I'm going to start a conversation.

There was still a long time remaining before Taehyung finish his class anyway, and I don't know for how long this guy will sit here too.

"Excuse me? Uh - I like your latest songs," I told him honest, as I had always admired how he was able to produce such high quality songs that would stick into your head even after only one time listening to it.

"Which one?" he asked lazily, but seemed pleased at my choice of topic.

"All, every song is so good. Your mixtape is just - wow. I listen to it everyday even now," I answered with a smile, while staring at the can in my hand.

"Which one is your favorite?" he leaned closer and rested his forearms on the table, showing interest as one of his fingers played with the rim of his can.

I glanced up to meet eyes with the male and the same thought as earlier came up to my mind again.

Damn, those eyes.

What an intimidating beautiful eyes on such a beautiful face.

"H - hard to say, but I really like 'People'," stuttering as I was flustered to be holding a stare into those eyes for more than a second, I quickly drank a sip of the coffee in my hand to divert my attention from the boy.

"Good choice," Yoongi muttered, one side of his mouth lifted to form a very small smirk that made him look even more attractive than a second ago.

"May I - may I know why you're sitting here? It's just that there're a lot of other empty tables, but you choose to sit here," looking down to my hand right after I asked the question because I couldn't meet eyes with the boy anymore, I waited for Yoongi to reply to my question patiently.

"No reason," he said short after a few seconds of silence passed, and I was dissatisfied but still accepted his answer.

I didn't have enough courage to question his answer yet.

"Oh, okay," almost whispering the reply, I finally looked around the cafe since there's no topic left to ask the boy.

And did you know with whom I met eyes with?

Jungkook.

Fortunately, he removed his eyes from me and stood up from his seat right after we met eyes, and left the cafe without any ruckus.

It made a lot of questions running through my head, but I didn't have any answer to all those questions.

Why did he look at me?

Why did he look at me like that?

There was no hostility in his sharp gaze, but I couldn't decipher the meaning behind that gaze.

What is it?

What is playing in his head when he looked at me?