Part 17

Warning : Light smut...maybe?

Jungkook's POV

Park Jimin would be the death of me.

When I was almost hundred percent sure that he would disagree, he nodded his head instead.

"I want my first kiss to be you," was what he bravely said while being on my lap, and I clenched my jaw hard, holding myself from attacking this omega.

Didn't he know how dangerous his words were?

"Open your mouth a little," I ordered low, eyeing hard the omega above my lap, and watched Jimin's face reddening even more than before.

He didn't say anything about it but still obeyed, and as soon as his luscious lips parted, I impatiently pulled him in for our very first kiss.

And upon feeling his soft lips on mine, I knew for sure that I'd be addicted to his taste forever.

Fuck, so tasty.

Hungrily pulling him closer to me, I was almost losing my control at how his taste enhanced, the deeper I pulled him into the kiss.

But then I felt Jimin's tensing body in my hold, thus I got out of my animalistic side immediately and focused on the omega instead.

It's his first kiss.

Reducing the intensity of the kiss right away, I broke away with so little space only to see Jimin being obviously nervous in my arms.

His hands were clenching my jacket tight, holding onto his dear life while I kissed him this whole time.

I'm such an idiot.

"Baby, relax please," whispering against his lips and soothing his clenching eyes with small rubs using my thumb, Jimin slowly loosened up as he opened his eyes a little bit.

Such pretty eyes.

Tracing down to his cheek before pulling his lips to part with my thumb on his chin, I planted a number of gentle kisses on them, softly nibbling his lips until his eyes were closed with ease this time, as his body loose its tense slowly.

And when Jimin's fingers were removed from my jacket and started touching the ends of my hair at my nape, I took the kiss deeper, closing my own eyes to focus more on the feel of his lips on mine.

Jimin seemed to be feeling the kiss himself as he pushed his body closer to mine this time without me pulling him, and I took it that he was comfortable enough for me to go further.

As he pulled away for a breather, I let him be for a second before attacking his lips again, this time using my tongue to explore his taste even more.

The intrusion successfully earned me a gasped from Jimin before it shortly turned into a throaty moan a few moments next, and I silently celebrated in my head to be able to hear such beautiful sound from the omega.

Groaning into the kiss as I felt high on his taste, my body instinctively moved on its own and I pushed Jimin down to my body to feel his warmth more, and that's when we realized the rising problem on our lower parts.

Parting away from the omega as I knew he also noticed our little problem, I looked into his flushed face with serious gaze.

"Do you want to continue? We're in my garage, no one would see us here" flicking my eyes up and down from his lips to his eyes, I knew Jimin wouldn't be able to resist if I insisted to keep on going, but I didn't want to push him to do things he wasn't ready to.

Jimin looked at me as his breathing still heavy looking more ethereal than he usually was, and he glanced down to our problems down there for a short while before I smelled his scent getting stronger.

He won't last long in this state.

"I -" he sounded nervous and I knew right away what he was afraid of, and I stole a peck of his lips to calm him down a bit.

"I'll just help you. We won't go all the way," telling him that, Jimin bit his lips before giving me a little nod.

Peppering him with kisses all over his face, I slowly untucked his shirt and slipped my hands under it.

Feeling Jimin trembled as soon as my fingertips touched his bare skin had lit up a fire in me, but I held in, not wanting to scare the omega away when he had braved himself to let me help him.

"Ah - mph!" he flinched as my hand reached his nipple and he muffled the sound he made into his palm, and I growled low, not really approving his action.

"No one can hear us. I'd like to hear you more, Jimin" whispering into his ear as I pleasured the boy, Jimin whimpered soft before he slowly removed his hands and placed them on my each of my shoulders instead.

Whispering praises to him as I ran my fingers through his whole body and lifted his shirt up, Jimin jolted in shock when I gave a lick on his sensitive nipple.

Taking it into my mouth and giving him a good suck, I glanced up to see the omega looking down at me, his face flushed beautifully, his bottom lip stuck in between his teeth as he tried to hold in his moans.

Jimin let out a whimper as soon as our eyes met though, making me wanting to do all sorts of things to this omega if my wild side was allowed to let loose one day.

Giving more attention to both of his sensitive buds earning strings of melodious sounds from Jimin, my hands soon went down to unbuckle his belt, and the omega was already too affected to even react to it.