Part 19

Warning : Light smut, I guess?

Jimin’s POV

"Jimin?" Jungkook paused what he was doing and turned off the shower as he realized my presence in the bathroom.

"I - I want to help," feeling flustered to see him naked, I clenched the shirt that I still wore on my body, that was almost soaking with sweat now.

"You sure, baby?" Jungkook's stare was sharp, examining my face to figure out if I was forcing myself for this.

"Yes, but I never help people jerk off so I don't know how," biting my lips as I told him the truth, Jungkook's face softened as he stretched one hand towards me.

"It's okay. Come here," I took his hand and he pulled me to stand closer, and I only stared at his chest, too shy to look up.

"Can I fuck your thighs?" he asked, making me looked up, and I felt my cheeks heating up at the thoughts of doing it with Jungkook.

"H-how?"

"The real fuck is where my dick is up in your ass, Jiminie. But fucking your thighs mean -" Jungkook started explaining making my whole body burning with embarrassments, and I hit his chest to make him stop talking.

"I know what it is, you idiot! I watched porn too you know?" hiding my red face from him by burying it on his chest, Jungkook chuckled and I felt him kiss the crown of my head.

"I don't know that, but okay. So your question?" his hands were rested on my waist gently, and I know he was being careful not wanting to brush his hardened length on me.

"Are you doing it here? Or you want to move back to bed?" I asked even when I felt my face burning, wanting to proceed with it fast since Jungkook was basically being tortured right now.

It seemed that Jungkook knew of my intention, and smiled prettily at me.

"Here is enough. Can you turn around and bend a little for me?" he asked as he tucked a few strands of my hair behind my ear, and I nodded, agreeing to his word.

"O - okay" turning to face the wall, I felt Jungkook's hands went under my shirts, probably wanting to feel my warmth directly.

I pulled the shirt off and Jungkook went quiet for a while, but I could detect his scent getting stronger.

"Don't force yourself, baby" Jungkook finally spoke out from behind and I felt him kissing my nape tenderly at which I appreciated.

"No, I want to" shaking my head, honestly wanting to help, I felt Jungkook's hand tracing my back slowly, treating me like I was so fragile in his hands.

"Alright, baby. I'll start, okay?" his whisper was soft, very much different from how hard he was down there when he brushed against me, and I gulped as he wrapped one of his hands around my waist.

"Hmm," giving a hum to reply since I was actually nervous to give a proper answer, Jungkook once again helped me calm down as he whispers comforting words behind my ears.

He made me bend a little more as he pulled me closer to him, and when I finally felt his length slipping in between my thighs, I looked down instinctively and immediately felt overwhelmed at the size of him.

Will this fit me someday if we decided to have sex?

Knowing well that I have to keep my thighs clamped together, I felt myself getting turned on again when Jungkook started thrusting.

I could see his length going in and out in consistent speed from where I stand, and Jungkook moaned out a curse when I clenched my thighs closer together.

"F-fuck Jimin," he was breathing heavily against my back as he kept on thrusting, and I kind of want to see what face he was making.

Turning my face away from the shower wall, Jungkook stopped as he felt me move.

"You want to stop, baby?"

Shaking my head, I got up a little and stretched my hand to him. Jungkook took the hint and pulled me up so that my back was clashing with his chest, and  went to kiss me hard before he started thrusting again.

I wrapped one arm around his neck as he continued fucking my thighs, and I felt myself hardening.

And of course, the alpha realized it.

One of his hands was wrapped around my waist firm as he thrusts, while the other started pumping my length making me moan into the kiss.

He became wilder and faster now that both of us were highly intoxicated with each other's scents, and we had no choice but to break the kiss to give focus on reaching our climax.

Jungkook grunted and moaned out my name endlessly with every thrust, while I cried his name with the same intensity.

Soon enough, I felt the familiar heat building up in my stomach at his every pump on my length.

And in the last few strokes, I almost screamed when I reached my high again, this time together with Jungkook.

His cum spurt out strong, staining the wall and floor, mixed with mine as well, but as Jungkook continued to ride out his high as he thrusts slowly against my thighs, his cum was released on my thighs and dripped down sensually, making my legs trembled at the hot substance running down my legs.

My knees then buckled and I almost fell on the floor, but was supported to keep on standing by Jungkook's arm around my waist, and both of us fell quiet as we catch our breath.

"Fuck, baby. That was hot," Jungkook mumbled against my back as he left kisses all over it.

It took a while for him to recover from his high as well, and when he finally did, he turned my body to face him and lifted me up to sit on the sink counter.

I was way too tired after cumming twice, and just watched as Jungkook covered me up with a bathrobe before he went to fill the bathtub.

Jungkook walked back to me and rested himself in between my legs while waiting for the tub to be ready, and gave me a tender kiss on my forehead.

"Thank you," he peppered kisses all over my face as I lunged my arms over his shoulder and pulled him close, and Jungkook dived in for a slow kiss on my lips, tasting me up at every chance he got.

This is actually nice.

(*a/n: okay, smut done...for now)