Part 24 [Final Chapter]

Jungkook's POV

Walking into the room, I saw Jimin in the middle of the bed, being all excited looking at my childhood photos before his phone rang.

He stopped taking pictures of my baby pictures and answered the call with so much enthusiasm in his voice, that I was pulled to join him on the bed.

"Hi, mom!" he exclaimed into the phone and saw me approaching, and put the phone on speaker.

"Jiminie, baby. How are you, honey?" his mom's voice was much calmer than my mom's, but it made me smile at her question.

Typical mom, always asking about their child's well-being the first thing into the call.

"I'm good. I ate a lot these days, mom. How're you and dad?" Jimin smiled as he leaned his body on me, and I just pulled him to sit in between my legs, his back rested on my chest now.

"We're fine. Just missing our babies everyday," she sighed, and Jimin pouted at his mom's comment.

"Awh mom, I miss you too but the exams are coming. What about hyung, he didn't come back?" he asked, and it was news to me that this omega had a brother.

"Your hyung is even busier than you, Jimin. Where are you? With Taehyung?" Mrs. Park asked, seeming to know Taehyung already.

"I'm with my boyfriend now," Jimin looked up from his phone to meet eyes with me, and I smiled before giving a kiss into his temple.

"You got a boyfriend and didn't tell me? Who is it? Is it Taehyung?" her excited tone in asking question made me jealous a little, feeling unnecessary rivalry with Taehyung.

She sounded like she liked Taehyung a lot.

"No, Taehyung likes someone else, I've told you before,"

"Oh, that pretty omega who makes songs, right?" his mom told, making Yoongi and Taehyung popped into my head in a split second.

Oh, yeah.

It's obvious from the way Taehyung followed around the omega like an obedient puppy.

Yoongi seemed to be comfortable around that boy too.

"Yeah. Do you want to talk to my boyfriend, mom?" Jimin's question to his mom made me raise my eyebrows, and I gulped a little feeling nervous to talk to her.

"Is he there?"

"Yes, he's beside me. His name is Jungkook," Jimin told straight, and I waited for his mom's reply with suspense.

Will she like me?

"Jungkook? I've seen that name before. Isn't he the boy you're crushing on since the first semester?" her reply made me turn to look at Jimin again, and I smiled wide seeing his flushed cheeks.

"Did you read through my diary again, mom?" the boy squinted his eyes into the phone even though there's no way his mom can see it, and I placed a peck on his red cheek, happy about the reveal of Jimin's diary.

"I couldn't help it. It's just there on your bed and you're not here, so I took a peek" she replied cheeky, and I held in my laugh when Jimin squinted his eyes even more at Mrs. Park's comment.

"Hmmm I don't think I put in on the bed before I left, mom. But yes, it's him" he gave up arguing with his mom right away, knowing well she'd just win the arguments sooner or later.

Just like my mom.

"Okay, give him the phone" she told excited, and Jimin smiled passing his phone for me to take.

"Hello, Mrs. Park. I'm Jeon Jungkook, Jimin’s boyfriend" holding the phone with my hand, I intertwined my fingers with Jimin’s using the other hand, unconsciously asking for support from the omega to talk to his mom.

"Hi, Jungkook. I've heard, oh not heard - I've read a lot about you from Jimin’s diary," she sounded accepting, and I hoped she'd like me from the things she read in Jimin’s diary.

"I hope he's writing only good things about me"

"No, he's always mad at you but couldn't help get butterflies in his stomach because you're too handsome," she told short, making Jimin exclaimed in embarrassment at more revelation of his diary's content.

"Mom!"

"That's what you wrote, honey. I'm just quoting,"

"I'm sorry, I had to treat him bad before so that people at school won't pick on him for being close to me," apologizing to the mom, Jimin patted my hand and smiled to me, assuring me that he's okay with it.

"What about now? No people would pick on my baby now that you're his boyfriend?" she asked, wanting to make sure her son was safe and sound being away from home.

"The university is okay now, so I did my all to get Jimin to be with me again," I told her, making sure she knew that I was serious about her son.

"Is my son cute?" she suddenly asked out of the topic, but I had definite answer for that so I wasn't flustered.

"The cutest,"

"Do you like him a lot?" she went on, and I easily answered this one as well.

"I do, very much" looking at Jimin who was shying away from my stare as he buried himself deeper into my hold, I tightened our intertwined fingers to let him know that I was telling him the truth.

"Then treat him well. If you guys are free later after exams, come visit me and Jimin’s dad together. We'd be happy to meet Jimin's first boyfriend," she advised, sounding warm like a mother she was, and I smiled wide at her invitation.

"Of course, Mrs. Park"

"Just call me aunty, although you can practice calling me mom as well if you want,"

"Okay, mom" immediately calling her 'mom', I heard Jimin scoffed and looked down to him, only to see the beautiful omega raising one eyebrow at me.

"See you soon, son in law" Mrs. Park replied, earning a roll of eyes from Jimin, and I laughed a little as he took away the phone from me.

"You two are having fun, huh?" he talked to his mom, and Mrs. Park's reply made me peppered Jimin with a number of kisses, loving at how supportive his mom was to our relationship.

"I'm just helping you, honey"

"Okay, whatever, mom. I'm actually at his parent's house. I'm going to help them prepare dinner, make sure you guys eat dinner too, okay? Send regards to dad for me,"

"Sure, honey. Send my regards to his parents too. I love you,"

"I love you lots, mom. Tell dad I love him too" the two exchanged 'bye's with each other and Jimin hung up the phone after his mom, and I waited for him to give me his attention.

"That went better than I thought," I smiled as soon as we met eyes, and Jimin smiled back, turning his body to face me.

I pulled him closer, making him straddle me with his legs by my sides, and Jimin wrapped his arms around my neck before he dived in for a kiss, at which I happily replied to.

His kiss was soft just like his lips, and I loved everything about it because it's from him.

It's a kiss from Jimin.

Slowly opening my eyes after Jimin pulled away, we both smiled soft, embracing the lingering feelings of each other's lips on each other.

"I promise I'll make up all my wrongdoings in the past by giving you all the love you deserve. I promise I'll do my best to make you accept me as your husband one day. I'll love you with my utmost, everyday, for the rest of my life. I promise," whispering those words that came straight from my heart to him, I felt euphoric when Jimin nodded slow, giving me the opportunity.

His lips forming such an ethereal smile that made my stomach churned hard with deep feelings for the omega, and I pulled him into another kiss, pouring all my heart into it, just like every each of our kisses.

The end.