Part 18

Warning : Light smut

Jimin’s POV

Oh my gosh.

Feeling the bed dipped as Jungkook climbed up on it as well, I opened my arms to invite Jungkook in, and he wasted no time diving straight for the kiss at which I had learned to love reciprocating.

Jungkook was so good at making me feel good since the first kiss.

He was scary at first, but then he kept on looking out for me, checking on my reactions as he searched for ways to comfort me during our make out session.

And this side of his was what made me trust him to go further than just kisses when he asked a little while ago.

He had carried me out of the car when I had bumped my head on the roof of the vehicle as we tried to remove my pants from me, and I was now lying half naked on his bed with my pants and boxers thrown away somewhere in the room.

Jungkook had also removed his top to not make me feel like I was the only one undressing, but seeing him shirtless was just a huge turn on in my part.

Damn, that body.

"Nnh - ah!" surprised course through my whole body when Jungkook palmed my member as we're still kissing, and I had no choice but to moan into his mouth when Jungkook started moving his hand up and down my length, but he stubbornly refused to break the kiss.

"Ha - ahh, Jungkook!" my head was buried on his muscled shoulder as I wrapped my arms around his neck tight, heavily being affected by his palming, and I could feel Jungkook leaving kisses on my shoulders to make me feel ecstacy even more.

"You smell so sweet it's almost killing me, babe" he growled as he licked and suck on my chest with my back flat on the mattress, and I could only reply with more moans and whimpers with my hands buried inside his hair as his kisses went down.

Jungkook softly spread my legs and traced my inner thigh with so much tenderness, but his eyes were gazing so hard at my body that I felt shiver running up my spine at how intense it was.

"So, beautiful" he flicked his eyes up in a second and met my anticipating gaze, and I threw my head up when I felt his finger playing with the rim of my hole.

"Ah!" electrifying feel surged through my whole body when Jungkook gave kitty licks to the head of my length, and it didn't take him long to start engulfing my whole length in his mouth.

The heat of his mouth was making me feel crazy enough but the way he flicked his tongue around and sucking me off was driving me into madness.

And when he pushed one finger into my hole, that's when I lose it all.

"J-Jungkook no - sto - ah!" trying to run away from all the pleasure he was giving me all at once, I tried to push his hand away that was holding my waist in place, but he didn't even budge.

His warm hand was firmly pushing me down on the mattress, preventing me from moving my hip, and I bet Jungkook knew well that I was going to cum very soon if he kept doing what he did now.

His finger was in and out my hole this whole time pushing me to the edge of my climax consistently with the blowjob he was giving me and I jolted when he reached a spot inside me that had never been explored before.

The feel made me clenched my hole and clamped my legs shut only to be obstructed by Jungkook's head that was in between my legs, and I was almost trembling nearing my climax.

"Ah - Jungkook - ngh! No! -"

With one last deep suck on my length and one simultaneous last push with his finger, Jungkook made me cum inside his mouth, and he took everything I released without letting me go until I finished.

My legs were shaking as my chest heave up and down in large motion due to how hard I was breathing, and I lifted my head up to look at Jungkook when he released my length out from his mouth.

He swallowed -

"I did, babe" he smirked as he showed his tongue to me, and I felt beyond embarrassed right now.

That was until I saw how tight his jeans were.

Jungkook realized where my eyes went and he looked down to his bulge before looking back at me, and he moved up to me and gave me a short peck on my lips to make me look at him in the eyes.

"Rest here while I settle this. I hope you don't mind me moaning your name in the shower," his hoarse voice made me bury my face into my palms, and he left the bed after cleaning briefly the residue from our activity earlier on my body, and tucked me under the comforter.

Sure enough, not long after the water ran, I heard soft moans from Jungkook calling out my name as he jerk off, and I was feeling so embarrassed that I buried myself under the comforter.

But then I kind of felt guilty for making him do everything by himself even after he had helped me, so I decided to get off the bed as well, and made my way to the bathroom.

(*a/n: another smut chapter next?...yes.)