Part 13

Jimin’s POV

"My goodness," feeling my head throbbed a little both due to the fever and the whole lot of info I got, I was pushed gently to lie back down on the bed by Jungkook.

"If you're close to me, you won't survive the life there. I bet you won't even get the privilege to stay in the hostel," Jungkook helped tucked me under the comforter, and I felt my fever acting up again, with my breathing gotten hotter.

"But I got in because of my scholarship," stubbornly wanting to still listen to his stories, Jungkook told me to stay in bed with warning in his eyes as he walked away, and came back with a towel and a small bucket of water.

"You'll have that scholarship taken away from you for ridiculous reasons, I tell you. Do you think I wanted to travel this far to school everyday? I want to stay in the hostel as well, easier for me to keep an eye on you," he told as he place the wet towel on my head, and I closed my eyes at the soothing feel.

"Well, you look like one who wouldn't like to have curfews," I mumbled, eyes only half open at the boy, and Jungkook raised one of his eyebrows at me.

"Oh yeah? How do I look like, then?" he questioned, a smirk making its way to his mouth.

"Like a bully," I pouted, making the alpha chuckled soft.

Damn, he's handsome.

"Pft, okay fine. That means that my act is working," he brushed his hair to the back making he looked ten times more attractive than a second ago, and I felt my temperature increased by a few degree celcius.

Definitely not due to the fever.

"That's just you. I don't believe that everything was an act," diverting my eyes away from the attractive being, I coughed a few times to cover my blushed face from the boy.

Although I think he already knew that I was faking it.

"I'll prove it to you. Wait for a sec," he got up and dialed a number on his phone, and I waited patiently for the other person to pick it up.

"Hello, mom?" putting the phone on speaker, Jungkook mouthed 'watch' as he placed the phone close to me.

"My baby bunnyyy! How are you, my Kookie?" her mom sounded cheerful like she was talking to a baby, and  I was stunned a little.

I didn't know Mrs. Jeon would act like this with her son.

"I'm fine, mom. Do you remember Jimin, the one I told you about?" Jungkook said into the phone, and I blushed a little.

He talked about me to his mother?

"Of course! The boy who has such cute face that even your dad smiles at the look of his picture, right?" she answered like knowing me was such a natural thing in her daily life, and I felt my cheeks heating up even more.

"Yeah,"

"Oh my, is he there? My baby bunny finally got his boy?!"

"Well, not really. He thought that I'm a gangster and is afraid of me. But he is here right now,"

"I told you not to wear those spiky boots to school, Kookie. And your black leather jackets, ugh Kookie. I swear I'll fill up your wardrobe with rainbow coloured sweaters and threw away all those black clothes you have," she complained making me held in my chuckles in my hand, and Jungkook just smiled hearing his mom's antique.

"What about my tattoos?" he asked even more, and his mom replied in a second without hesitation.

"I love your tattoos, what are you even saying? You even put Jimin's name on your hand - oh! Tell him that! That could be a plus point for you," my ears perked up at the answer, and my eyes instantly went to his tatooed fingers.

He had my name there?

"Did you tell him that you like banana milk and you can't stand strong alcohol and bitter espresso? And you like ice cream with lots and lots of sprinkles and other toppings! And - uhm, and you like to cry when watching sappy love movies! He has to know how much of a softie my Kookie is," her rambles increased, spilling all the truth about her softie of an alpha son, and it was fascinating to see Jungkook's ears reddening.

"Okay mom, that's enough" pulling the phone further away from me, he halted when his mom asked the next question.

"Did you put this on speaker, bunny?"

"Yeah,"

"Well, good. Hi, Jimin! I'm Kookie's mom and my son is a soft boy. He usually cried when watching anime, especially when Doraemon died,"

"Mom, I can't believe you" he tried to take the phone away but I held his hand and shook my head to not let him do that, and surprisingly, he obeyed.

"Our Kookie's a crybaby, Jimin. He can't be a gangster even how much he wants to. He even cries when he said he hurts you. I'm sorry for that, but I promise it won't be long before you guys can be good friends at school,"

"What do you mean, mom?" both of us exchanged glances when Mrs. Jeon said her last statement, and we're even more curious about it when she added her next sentence.

"Your dad and I are working on something to tackle that corrupted organization and the system of your school, you'll hear good news soon,"