Part 8

Jimin’s POV

"Give it to me," Jungkook tried taking a few books from my hand but I turned my body away before he could get the books.

We were put together as a pair for an assignment based on our scores, and I knew that I was weak in this subject since the beginning of the semester.

What I didn't expect was for him to be one of the top scorers.

Like, how?

Did he bribe the examiner to give him answers during the last test?

Whatever it was, he was my pair now, and it couldn't be changed even how much I begged Taehyung to change partner with me, because he was paired with Yoongi.

Taehyung didn't even care even though he knew I was angry at Jungkook.

I was mad at the alpha.

I was furious.

I figured that he'd knew who my stalker was since he was close to Yoongi and that fact couldn't be changed, but I didn't think he'd beat the guy and tell him that I was his property right in front of everyone in the club.

Who the hell did he think he was to say that he owned me?

I own myself.

Plus, I told him that I won't disturb his life by acting like a stranger in exchange for him to not bully me anymore.

But now he decided to waltz into my life, suddenly acting like a hero by saving me from a stalker just like that?

On whose permission?

"Jimin!"

Surprised at the shout from Jungkook, I halted my steps just right before I could bump into the pillar in front of my eyes.

My goodness, stop daydreaming, Jimin.

"Aren't you going to say thank you? A stranger here helped you from cracking your skull open," he sounded teasing from the way he spoke, and I bit my lips knowing that he was questioning me on purpose.

True enough, if any other stranger helped me just how he did, I'd thank that stranger thousand of times to show my gratitude.

And he used my words against me to make me talk to him.

"Thanks," mumbling it slow under my breath, I continued walking to the library to return the books I borrowed, ignoring the smirking alpha.

"I can't hear you," Jungkook didn't let me go far before he caught up again, and I gritted my teeth to prevent myself from answering him.

"Hey, I said I can't hear you," he tugged my elbow making the books I carry to fell down on the floor, and that's it.

"What's wrong with you?" glaring to the male who was quick to help me collect the fallen books, I snatched the books from his hand without saying my thanks and continued my glare.

"I didn't mean to - "

"Are you that bored that you followed me just so that you could bully me again?" attacking him with the assumption, Jungkook looked pissed when I accused him like that.

"I'm not," he spit out as his face hardened, but I wasn't going to step back and cower under his gaze like I used to.

"Then go away," I continued my steps, but aware that Jungkook was still following behind me.

"I need to make sure the stalker is not following you," he told his intention, making me halt my steps again.

Turning my front to the towering alpha behind me, I felt my blood boil at the reason he gave.

"You're following me without my permission so why can't he? Because I'm yours? I'm not sure what's in that head of yours, but I'm mine, Jeon. Not the stalker's, and definitely not yours! So stop following me!" pushing him to take a step back with the books, I failed miserably when all Jungkook had to do was hold my wrist with his hand to stop me from pushing him.

Why did he have to be so strong?

"Fine. Deal with him yourself when he tried to assault you or whatnot," he said right back at me making my spine shiver at the scary words he said, but I gulped down my saliva and stood tall, throwing him my last glare.

"I will," muttering it out before turning my heels away from the alpha, I hugged the books in my hand tight and walked quickly to my destination without giving a glance to Jungkook anymore.