Part 11

Jungkook's POV

"You should eat," I brought the bowl to him after taking it from Taehyung, and Jimin seemed to be brought out of his thoughts at my voice.

"Oh - okay," he nodded as I scooted closer, but before I passed the bowl, I was remembered at how weak he was at the moment.

With his fever, he looked even more fragile than when he looked at the alley earlier.

"Can you feed yourself?" still holding the bowl, I was afraid to let the boy hold it himself, worry that he won't have enough strength to hold it with his frail hands.

He was even shaking when he held the glass of water previously.

"I can," the voice he used was small just like he was as he extended his hand asking to hold the bowl, and I breathed out slow, worrying too much for this omega.

"I'll get a small table to place the bowl in front of you. Just wait for a sec," placing the bowl on the nighstand by the bed instead, I walked out the room fast in search for the table I usually used to place my laptop when I was too lazy to get out of the bed to work on my assignment.

Brushing the hair out of my eyes when I couldn't remember where I put that small furniture, I was alarmed when I heard a thud from my bedroom where Jimin was in.

"Ah - it's hot!" I heard Jimin hissed in pain, making me forget about the table I was looking for and dashed to the room.

Bursting through the door seeing Jimin's eyes watering due to the pain because the hot food was spilt on him, I felt angry with myself for leaving him alone even when I knew he was sick.

Quickly carrying him to the bathroom since I know Jimin wouldn't want me to take off his clothes for him, I quickly went out to get a change of clothes and my first aid kit for the omega.

Jimin looked small as he tried to clean the porridge from his shirt, and I felt mad seeing his skin reddening under the material.

"I'm sorry for your bed," his voice sounded shaky and it was probably because he was holding in the pain.

Shit, I need to quickly leave before the porridge burn his skin even more.

"Just clean up and change into this, you should apply this ointment too," I quickly gave him the items and left the bathroom, so that he could get out of the clothes fast. 

A few minutes waiting by the door, I heard small sniffles from inside and got worried again.

"Jimin, I'm coming in," sliding the door open, Jimin was definitely crying when I got to him.

"Does the burn area hurts too much? We can go to the -"

"I-I'm sorry for ruining your bed," he sobbed with shaky voice making me halt my sentence, and I looked at the small omega who was shaking in front of me.

Did his body shook because he was scared that I might be mad at him?

"Do you think I'm mad at you?" I asked, and bit my inner cheek when he nodded.

"Why?"

"You - you didn't reply when I apologized earlier," he stuttered out, wiping his tears with his hand before the smalk hands went back to crumple the shirt he was wearing right now.

"When?" I tried not to harden my voice to not make the omega felt more afraid, and it seemed to work when Jimin braved himself to look up to me with his teary eyes.

"When you gave me these clothes," he pouted as he sniffles, and I breathed out soft, unnecessarily feeling weak for the omega.

"I didn't even realized that. My head was filled with how fast I should leave you alone so that you could quickly apply ointments to your burns," looking at his reddened hand that was luckily had been applied ointment on, Jimin eased up a little as he fiddled with the hem of the shirt.

"You're not mad at me for getting your bed dirty?" he asked, his voice as soft as his look right now, looking so fluffy wearing my white sweater that was a little tad too big on him but surely would keep the omega warm.

"No, I can just change the bedsheet and wash them all. It's not a big deal," cleaning up the first aid kit and collecting Jimin's dirty clothes, I paused when he asked the next question.

"Why are you so nice to me all of a sudden?" he was biting his bottom lip looking as if he regretted asking the qeustion, and I brushed my hair away to the back of my head and stared down at the small omega.

Yeah, Jeon.

Why now?

"I'll tell you the reasons later. Just come to the kitchen for now, I'll bring you the extra porridge,"