Part 21

Jungkook's POV

"Jin hyung, help me!" calling the male as I drove out the garage, Seokjin's voice sounded worried as he heard my request for help.

"What is it, Jungkook? Did something happen?" he sounded focused, wanting to know the urgency of the situation.

"I'm in need of food," I told blunt, holding in my laugh, but failed when I heard the rage in his voice.

"You little shit. I'm hanging up -"

"It's for Jimin! Jimin's at my house, hyung! Please? He's hungry," I stopped laughing and quickly blurted out the info, and the line from the other side went quiet for a second before Seokjin's voice was heard again.

"Jimin? Did I hear you correctly?" he questioned, and I smiled giddy, remembering Jimin who was in my house right now.

"Yeah. You know mom and dad had already settled the school problem, so now I can be close to Jimin whenever I want," I told, updating Seokjin on my one sided love that he had rooted for since I first told him.

"So you bring him home for what? Did you guys do the dirty stuffs already?!" he exclaimed, making me flinched a little at how his voice boomed through the car's speakers, and I bit my lips from telling him everything.

"Not all the way," I told short though, not planning to lie to the omega on the other side of the line as well.

"My goodness, you impatient boy. I'll pack up some basic food since I don't really make anything fancy these days, is that okay?" he queried, and I smiled wide.

"Of course, hyung. Everything you make is delicious. That's why mom still wants to kidnap you and keep you at our house," I reminded him, earning Seokjin's chuckle.

"I'll visit auntie maybe this weekend. She looked busy these days so I don't really want to disturb her. When are you coming?" his voice sounded a little distant probably because he had started packing up food, and was using the speaker at the moment.

"In about five minutes?" looking at the area I was in from the window, it would actually took me less than a minute to reach his apartment.

But I've taken the consideration of me parking my car and taking the lift, so five minutes were the maximum time I'd take to reach in front of his door.

"Sheesh, at least give me a notice before you come" he complained, but I know he would always have extra food in his house, thus he could pack everything for me in a blink of an eye.

"That's why I call you first, hyung" I smiled cheeky, stopping at a red light just at the corner of his apartment area.

"Not five minutes before you arrive. Did you bring Jimin with you?"

"No, he looked tired. I don't have the heart to move him around looking at his condition,"

"You said you guys didn't go all the way?"

"Yeah, but he's so tiny and cute in my shirt and I don't want people other than me to look at him,"

"You possessive alpha,"

"No, Namjoon hyung will understand. This is called protective, hyung. Not possessive. I've arrived at the parking now" entering the high-rise apartment area, I smiled at the guard who just smiled back, already recognizing my face due to how many times I came here for a visit.

"Come up. You know the password and have the access card for lift after all," Seokjin informed as I parked the car, and I walked to the entrance right away.

"Okay, hyung. I'm hanging up now" reaching the lift, I bowed a little at the receptionist at which they replied with a smile.

This area is good. Maybe I'll buy a house here as well.

"Yeah," Seokjin said curt and I hung up the phone, waiting for the lift to reach the lobby.