Part 16

Jimin’s POV

"Who died?" Yoongi threw the question as both Jungkook and I took our seats, and he must've been questioning when he saw Jungkook's eyes swollen, his nose red.

"Me. I resurrected though, although barely" Jungkook told monotone, stuffing his nose with tissue I gave, before hiding his face into his arms that was resting on the table.

"Very funny. What happened?" the omega turned his focus to me after getting such reaction from the alpha, and I smiled small, handing him back his earbud and received a small thanks from Yoongi.

"I forgave him for all his bullying and he cried like a baby," telling him short, Yoongi's eyebrows lifted up a little and I could see how black his eyes were under those beautiful mono eyelids.

"Ah...no wonder. That means a lot to him," Yoongi smiled back at me before glancing to the alpha again, and I turned my head to look at Jungkook too.

He's lucky to have such caring friend like Yoongi.

Ruffling his hair again, I admitted that I was shocked to feel how fluffy his hair was the first time I ruffled it, and fell in love with his hair instantly.

"Are you going to laugh at me again?" Jungkook pouted as he turned his face to face me, and I shook my head with a wide smile.

"Your hair is just so fluffy," patting his head after ruffling it too much, I wanted to pull my hands away before I got addicted to the fluffy feel, but Jungkook held my wrist before I could do so.

"Pat me more. I cried too much because of you," he pouted even more, and I remembered the night I cried hard after giving up on Jungkook.

"You made me cry first, remember?" squinting my eyes at the alpha, he must've remembered the same thing as he sat up straight.

"I'm sorry," taking my hand in his, I smiled at how small my hand looked in his hold.

His hand is pretty.

"Oh!" remembering something as I looked at his hand, and my eyes went to the tattooed one.

"What?" Jungkook raised both his eyebrows at my exclaim, and blinked in confusion at my next question.

"Where's my name?"

"Huh?"

"My name. Your mom said you tattooed my name on your hand," glancing at his right hand, searching for my name, I looked up to Jungkook when I couldn't find it.

"Oh, it's not there" he told, and I frowned upon hearing it, feeling more disappointed than I thought I would.

Letting go of his hand and turning my body to face the front of the class, I gave my focus to the blank whiteboard.

Where's the lecturer anyway?

"It's not on my right hand, your name is here, Jimin" Jungkook showed his left hand instead, and I bit my lip when I saw my name on the side of his fourth finger.

"That's where the wedding ring goes," Jungkook added the comment with such cheeky smile on his face, and I bit my inner cheek, knowing well that my face was red now.

"So what?" rolling my eyes at him and hiding my smile as I turned away from the alpha, Jungkook wasn't a fool to not know that I was just shying away.

He took my left hand and traced my empty fourth finger softly with his hand, his eyes sparkled beautifully as he smiled at me.

"I'll put a ring with my name on this finger one day,"

--

The class ended in a blink with my head filled with Jungkook's words, and I was in a dazed state until I felt a peck on my cheek.

Blinking furiously as I looked around, I found myself in Jungkook's car, and I turned to the driver seat, looking at the driver.

"Did you just -" cupping my cheek, Jungkook nodded without hiding anything, not looking guilty as well.

"You're so out of it that you don't even push my hand away when we walked out of the class," he smiled cutely, but I frowned at the info he told.

"I did?"

"Yes. Does thoughts of marrying me is too much?"

"No I - uh..."

"Have you had your first kiss yet?"

His question heated up my face easily and I could feel my neck and ears burning as I unconsciously clamped my lips between my teeth.

"I'll take that as a no," pushing his seat to the furthest back the seat could go, Jungkook pulled me towards him effortlessly and made me straddle his lap, and I was given no chance to react due to being too flustered by his actions.

"Jungkook -" floundering like a fish trying to get away from Jungkook's grip, I gasped and cupped my mouth from making any further sound when Jungkook squeezed my ass cheek with his hand.

He - I felt his thing under me!

"You have to get use to this if we're going to marry. Because I'm a really horny alpha," he pulled away my hands from my mouth, and put them to circle around his neck instead.

His stare on my lips making my mind go wild, and I felt all tingly anticipating his next action when he traced my lip with his thumb, caressing it with so much gentleness.

"Will you let me kiss you?" his eyes flicked up to meet mine as he asked for permission, and I bit my lips as my attention went to his lips.

I want it.