Part 6

Jimin’s POV

"Why don't you change your number, Jimin?" Taehyung landed his head on the table while his face facing me, his cheek a little squished as he spoke the suggestion.

It had been a few weeks after the first creepy text from the creepy guy, and I still didn't know who the guy was.

But from all those texts, he sounded like a male.

A horny alpha male at that.

Taehyung said the same as well.

"But Tae, I don't think it's going to work. I think the person is in our school, so if I change my number, won't everyone who knows my old number would get notification when I change to new one?"

Feeling like it's no use since almost everyone who was in the class have my number due to various group projects and assignments, I admitted that it never crossed my mind that it would be this harmful letting everyone knew my number without second thought.

"So, what are you going to do?" Taehyung supported his face with his palm as his elbow rested on the table now, raising one of his eyebrows to know my idea.

"Let it be? Even if I block this number, this guy will message me using another number anyways," pointing to the list of numbers that I had blocked upon receiving similar creepy dirty texts, I jumped a little when I felt a presence behind me.

"Block who?" the voice was slow but contained authority, and I turned to face Yoongi who had just arrived at the class.

"O-Oh, Yoongi hyung" sitting up straight and took my bag from the seat by my side for Yoongi to take, I admitted that it was still awkward to be associated with the famous omega.

But he had smoothly invited himself to join me and Taehyung during some of the classes we didn't know we shared with the male, and Taehyung had never been so exicted in his life to be within two meter radius of the omega.

"Who are you guys talking about?" Yoongi asked again since he didn't get any answer from his previous question, and I was reluctant to say anything to the male.

But not Taehyung.

"Jimin has some stalker, hyung. Just look at the messages he received," Taehyung snatched my phone from me, looking more than happy to tell about my situation as long as he got a topic to talk about to with the Min Yoongi.

"I thought I told you to tell me if you got problem?" the omega looked at me as soon as he went through all the texts and I smiled guiltily, never thinking of wanting to involve the busy omega in such trivial things like this.

"I - this person never did anything other than sending me texts, so I'm not sure if this is actually a problem that I should tell you," I reasoned, and Yoongi just passed my phone back to me after getting all the blocked numbers in his own phone.

"I'll settle this for you," he informed casually, busy typing into his phone about things I didn't have any clue about.

"How?"

"I've collected a number of stalkers myself, if you forgot who I am already. My company's an expert in handling guys like this," showing the text he sent to his legal team to both of us, I felt hesitant all of a sudden, not sure as of why Yoongi would go to such length to help me.

"But I'm not someone from your company. Why would they -"

"My company is mine. I'm the boss, so my word is theirs to follow. They got no say in this," Yoongi cut my sentence off before I could even finish, and I scratched my neck with a reluctant 'okay'.

"But I feel bad," telling him the truth, Yoongi just shrugged his shoulder at my worry.

"I pay them, they're not doing this job for free,"

"But I'm not paying you anything,"

"I don't need your money. I have a lot,"

"Thank you, hyung. If there's anything you want, just tell me. I'll try to get it for you if I can,"

"...then get me coffee before class starts next time, I really need caffeine to start functioning my brain this early in the morning," he told soft as the lecturer got into the class, and I smiled at his humble request.

"Sure! I'll do it everytime we have class together," taking out my book, I took back my first impression on Yoongi being an unapproachable omega.

He's so kind and sweet.

No wonder Taehyung liked him a lot.

Turning to Taehyung who was already having heart eyes looking at the omega, I quietly chuckled and hoped that he'll managed to obtain the omega's heart one day.