Part 7

Jungkook's POV

"Another stalker, hyung?" I was doing nothing while waiting for Yoongi to finish composing his latest song, when my eyes fell on a few pieces of papers on the table in front of me.

Seeing the details in the paper, I shook my head as I flipped through the papers.

Celebrity sure got it tough.

"Oh, not me. That guy stalks your baby chick," Yoongi's comment froze me up before I sat up straight, and gave my focus to the omega immediately.

"What?" my question made Yoongi turned away from his desktop, and I felt my anger increasing when he repeated his answer.

"Jimin. He stalked Jimin and sent him thirsty texts," pointing the profile with his eyes, I took a good look of the face and recognized the boy to be some of the few useless guys that always invited themselves into the parties I organized.

"Where is he now?" gritting my teeth, my eyes bore into the paper, registering every details of this prick who dared to disturb Jimin's life.

"Probably in the night club close to our school. You're beating him to a pulp?" the omega questioned while playing back the track he got in his computer, and I shook my head before giving him my answer.

"No, just need to warn him not to touch what's mine," clenching my jaw, I gave my attention to Yoongi at the reply he gave me next.

"It doesn't matter if you do, I don't have any connections with you after all. Since Jimin never replied to any of his texts, I can just take legal action saying that he stalked me instead of Jimin," Yoongi informed.

"Oh," I could see Yoongi rolling his eyes before he added the most important thing to me in this situation.

"Yeah, so do what you want with that fucker. I won't tell Jimin," I smiled at that, and thanked the omega for keeping this a secret from the other little omega.

"Thanks, hyung. But only a warning, I promise,"

"Why push him away in the first place if you're this worried about the baby chick?" Yoongi mumbled but it was clear that the question was directed to me, but I didn't want to answer it.

"None of your business, hyung"

"Excuse me? This has been a business of mine since you disturbed my sleep to go after the baby chick after you made him cry that night, you dickhead" he cursed freely just like in his songs and I just smiled, not feeling an ounce of scared of the omega even though he threw an intimidating look at me.

He was a harmless omega.

And he's especially soft towards me.

Standing up after getting the information I needed inside my phone, Yoongi took off his headphone for a while and turned his chair to face me.

"You're going now?" he raised one eyebrow while taking a sip of his classic iced americano, and I nodded.

"Yeah, do you want anything? I'll get it after I settle things with this...trash," throwing one last disgusted look at the picture on the paper, I get ready to leave after making sure my keys and wallets were with me.

"Get me the lamb skewer at the shop across the club," he informed as he stretched his small body on the chair, cracking his bones left and right after working so hard on the new song for hours.

"Got it," nodding one last time to the omega, I walked out the studio and made my way to the said club.

--

It was noisy as usual.

The girls and boys threw themselves at me as soon as I stepped into the club, but I ignored everyone until my eyes fell onto the one omega.

What's Jimin doing here?

Feeling anxious about the fact that the boy who stalked him might be here as well, I ran my eyes through the whole area to scan for the bastard's presence.

Sure enough, he was sitting not so far from where the omega was seated, and I was filled with rage at how he was ogling the omega with his eyes.

Striding confidently to the alpha who didn't know his place, I threw the first punch without caring how unreasonable I was being right now.

The boy was thrown away a few feet back at the impact of my punch, and I could see that he tried making sense of the situation he was in.

"The fuck?!"

Rage filled his eyes as he stood up, and I stood tall, not afraid even though the male started emitting his alpha pheromones to show off his power.

Taking the prick by his collar and pulling him towards me, the alpha changed his mind from going berserk after he realized who I was.

"You're disturbing my property, and I'm not someone who let people touch what's mine," staring straight into his eyes making sure that I was fully in charge of the situation, I felt proud seeing him trembling in fear, affected by my pheromone.

"The hell are you talking about?" he tried to sound confident, but I smirked dark, hearing the squeak in his scared voice.

"Never lay your eyes on Jimin again or I'll fucking ruin your life and your next generations as long as Jeon exists in this world," whispering the threat into his eyes before throwing him back on the floor, I left the club, hoping this commotion wouldn't reach Jimin's ears.