Part 15

Jimin’s POV

The school's cafe was filled with students like usual, with everyone minding their own businesses.

Taehyung was observing Yoongi playing some game in his phone, and he looked up when the cafe started buzzing with greetings.

"There he is," Taehyung smirked teasingly at me, and I looked down at my plate as I tried to hide my whole existence from the boy who just entered the cafe.

"Tae, just ignore him,"

"You think you can ignore him?" Taehyung smirked knowingly, pointing his fork behind me, and I grunted in annoyance when the chair by my side was filled.

"Jimin, hi" Jungkook's cheerful voice didn't match his fresh manly scent that hit my nose, and I tried hard not to be affected by the alpha this early in the morning.

He's doing this on purpose even since he got into the hostel.

Riling up my omega self who would fell weak for such strong early morning scent of an alpha.

"Yoongi hyung, I heard you're almost finished with your songs?" trying my best to ignore Jungkook, I was glad that Yoongi was at least supportive enough and didn't tease me like Taehyung did.

"Yeah, you want to hear them?" taking out his earbud from the case, he offered one to me and I lit up at the invitation.

"Can I?" as I was about to take the gadget, Jungkook moved faster and grabbed it from Yoongi's hand, making me have no choice but to look at the alpha in the face.

"No. Not until you say hi to me back, Jimin" Jungkook was nothing but dashing with his fresh morning look and I had to bit my lips to prevent myself from gushing over how good he looked right now.

Especially with that confident smile on his face.

"H-hi. Now give me that earbud," opening my palm in front of him to make him give the earbud to me, I was shocked when he kissed my palm instead.

"What -" feeling my neck, ears and face heating up uncontrollably, I was speechless with my eyes wide, fixed on the alpha.

He then proceeded putting on the earbud in my ear so tenderly, and I felt goosebumps all over my body when his fingertips grazed my ear.

"That's my morning kiss for you today," Jungkook whispered to my other ear, and then smirked wide after obtaining the reaction he wanted from me.

Feeling like crying when all my effort to be strong crumbled in a split second just because of the kiss and the whisper, I abruptly stand up and left the table, leaving my breakfast and taking the earbud with me as I ran away from the flirtatious alpha.

--

Jungkook's POV

"You should cut down on the tease. Poor Jiminie," Taehyung scoffed as he looked at the small omega who was running away from me, and I chuckled as my eyes also fixed on Jimin.

"His reactions are too cute for me to stop," having a wide smile on my face felt delighting, a feeling that I never thought I could feel without Jimin being the cause.

"Well, at least let him finish his breakfast first. He barely touched his food," Yoongi's blunt comment made me turn my eyes to the tray of food Jimin just left, and I felt a pang of guilt hit my chest.

"I'll go find him," standing up wanting to chase after the boy, I looked at the bakery and was thankful that there were not much crowd there.

There should be enough time to get Jimin his breakfast before class.

"He's probably at the field," Taehyung informed and I nodded at that, knowing the spot all too well.

"Get back my earbud. It's a hassle to buy another one," Yoongi added, and I chuckled at his unfazed facial expression.

"Okay, anything else?"

"No, you're free to go Jeon,"

"See you guys in class,"

--

Taking large steps to Jimin who was sitting on one of the benches under the big trees by the field, I plopped myself by his side without saying a word.

Jimin didn't seem surprised maybe because he already expected me to chase after him, and ignored my existence as he threw his gaze to the vast, well-taken-care-of green field.

It was calming, both the scenery and the look on his face.

That was until Jimin spoke.

"You want to know something, Jungkook? I hurt the most when you say harsh words to me," Jimin muttered slow, and I clenched my jaw knowing well he was talking about my past bullying I did to him.

"I'm sorry," feeling heavy, I put down my head and stared at my shoes.

"You said my clingy self was disgusting," he said soft, but it hurt a lot hearing it from Jimin.

"I'm sorry,"

"You said you hated me because I'm an omega," clenching my eyes shut, my guilt building up even more because he sounded so calm right now.

"I'm sorry,"

"You said you want me to get lost," he said more, and I felt blood draining from my body.

Is he cutting me off from his life?

"Jimin -"

"Do you mean any of it?"

"No, I never did. I - I, I'm so sorry, Jimin" desperately wanting his forgiveness, I braved myself to scoot closer but was stopped when I heard a deep sigh from him.

No.

Jimin.

He stood up when I tried to take his hand, and I felt my world crushing as I looked down to my abandoned hands.

He took a few steps and stood right in front of my sitting form, but I couldn't bring myself to look up to meet his eyes.

Feeling Jimin raising his hand, I prepared myself to accept anything coming my way, knowing well he deserved to do it after what I had done.

I deserved this.

But then, I felt a gentle hand ruffling my hair.

What -

"Never talk that harsh again, okay?" Jimin’s voice was light, that I unconsciously lifted up my face to assess the situation I was in.

"Huh?"

"I get that you're just pretending, but it really hurt back then because I didn't know the truth. So don't ever say harsh words like that again. Not to me, not to anyone. Especially if they're precious to you,"

"I'm sorry," the lump in my throat grew as I felt my breath shaking, and I bit my lip, feeling my vision blurred as I stared into the omega's eyes.

"I forgive you," the smile Jimin wore on his face made tears welled up more in my eyes, and when his eyes made crescent shapes as his smile widened, my tear dam broke.

Biting my lips harder although my tears already fell down my cheeks, I couldn't help but sobbed when Jimin laughed and pulled me into such a warm hug, patting my hair.

"You're really a crybaby like your mom said," Jimin teased but I just buried my face deeper into his body, and pulled him into a tight hug closer, relieve flowing my whole body that Jimin was willing to forgive my wrongdoings.

Fuck, that was scary.

Having Jimin not wanting me in his life was so damn scary.

Just like that night.