Part 9

Jimin’s POV

Fuck.

I gulped down my saliva as I took small steps back, away from the alpha and beta in front of me.

"Where's your daddy, little omega?" the beta smirked, spouting the question with so much grease that I felt like vomiting.

"My dad's at home, you got problem with that?" starting to get affected by their pheromones that were trying to overpower me, I clenched my teeth hard, hating the fact that I would always be powerless in this kind of situation.

"No, not a problem at all. I just hoped he won't mind if you bring a baby home in that tummy of yours tonight," the alpha eyed me with such lust that it made me gagged in disgust, but I didn't want to appear weak in front of them.

Fuck, I'm scared.

Aware at how I was shaking as I tried hard to find anything to probably hit them with, I grabbed an old wooden stick that was luckily lying there on the cold cement floor of the dark alley.

Why did I use this alley in the first place?

Oh.

Because I tried to get home fast since it was dark already after I went out from the library.

Because I got scared remembering Jungkook's words earlier.

And forgot that these kind of alleys were exactly where incidents happened in any movies or dramas or fanfictions or wherever.

"Take another step towards him and you'll be half dead in ten minutes," the voice from behind the beta and alpha was calm, and I had to squint my eyes to see the man who was trying to help me.

"Just walk along, bro. I'm not interested in fucking an alpha like you," the alpha talked light with the beta just nodding along.

They have their eyes fixed on me probably already undressing me in their minds, and I bit my inner cheek at how disgusting they were acting.

Taking a step back since the two sickening creatures took another step closer to me, I tightened my hold on the wooden stick in my hands.

They shouldn't be roaming free like this.

People like them were the reasons omegas like me got afraid to walk the earth.

Scared to be victim, because in any incident, we'd be blamed as well even though it wasn't our fault.

"I told you not to get closer to him. You're  fucked man," the voice sounded menacing even though it wasn't directed to me, and I could feel his power overwhelming the two.

Jungkook.

I knew Jungkook's voice by heart actually.

The years I spent tailing after him trying to get to know the boy made his voice recognizable in my ears easily.

The two froze up not expecting to be overpowered like that, and it was no surprise when they didn't even made a single move when Jungkook walked towards me.

Softly taking away the wooden stick from my hand, he wrapped me with his jacket, filling my nose with his scent, which would always calmed me down even how stressed I felt.

"Close your eyes and ears, I'll come back" he gently smiled and placed my hands to my ears, before turning away to face the two frozen wolves.

Before I could see him dashing towards the beta, I clenched my eyes shut, afraid of violence solely because I hated seeing blood.

The thumps and thwack of punches and kicks were heard faintly passing through my hands, and it wasn't long before the surrounding became quiet.

"I'm here, Jimin" the footsteps of Jungkook stopped in front of me, and from the sound of his voice, he was probably crouching down to my level.

My legs lost their strengths somewhere in the middle of the fight, and I stayed seated on the floor ever since then.

Slowly opening my eyes and seeing his cheek wounded at one side, it automatically made me moved to stop the bleeding, searching for any tissue of handkerchief to close the wound but found none.

Deciding to just use the end of my long sleeve shirt to wipe the blood on his face, Jungkook winced as I dabbed the fabric too close to his wound.

"I-I'm sorry," apologizing for hurting him after he saved my ass, I was stunned when Jungkook just smiled and shook his head a little.

"I'm okay, it's a small wound," he talked gentle, and I bit my lip to prevent myself from sobbing.

"You're still hurt," my voice was shaky as my eyes dropped a few tears, and I guessed the tension finally dissipated from my body, making me cry as the coping mechanism.

"You're hurt too. Your hands are full with splinters from the stick, Jimin" Jungkook wiped my face, his face hardened at the sight of my hands.

"I'm okay,"

"You're not. I'll carry you up,"

"I can walk,"

"You sure?"

"I -" trying to get up and almost falling back onto the cold floor due to my legs failing on me, I was saved when Jungkook had his arms wrapped around my waist earlier.

"Don't look at them if you don't want to, just hold me tight so that you won't fall," he said, referring to the knocked out alpha and beta, before quietly lifted me up in his hold.

I felt calm even more when his scent filled my nose, making me naturally eased up in his arms, slowly closing my eyes at the tranquility I felt.