Chapter 4: Why are you so mad?

vote and comment <3 PLEASE?

BTW: LEO OR JUSTIN? I can't decide who i like better....

Chapter 4: Why are you so mad?

Skyler's POV:

I was woken up by my alarm clock ringing in my ears. I hated that damned thing. I sighed and reached my hand out and turned the clock off. I rolled in my bed and pulled the covers back over my head, completely resistant on getting up. So I closed my eyes and started to drift back off into sleep.

But then the most annoying alarm clock came in and started bouncing on my bed. "Please, Caden get off my bed let me sleep." I groaned annoyed.

"Skyler," he said drawing out the 'r' "mommy said you have to get up or you'll be late." I sighed and smiled slightly, my god this kid could make a bad mood change quickly. I slowly moved the covers off my head and stared at the jumping three year old on my bed. I smiled and grabbed him when he wasn't looking at me. "Skyler let me go!" he protested. But I just smiled and tickled him. "Sky let me go." He said while laughing. Soon he stopped talking and began laughing harder.

"That's what you get for waking me up!" I said with a laugh. I finally let him go and watched him as he ran from my arms and go to the door, tripping just as he reached the doorframe. I laughed and got up slowly. I dragged my body to the bathroom and turned on the shower. I stripped my closes off and stared in the full length mirror. I noticed that my bruises were fading. I touched the yellow colored bruise at my rips and winced slightly at the touch, it felt much better than it had before so I guess that was a plus. I stared at my face and noticed that I looked happy, but I knew this happiness would disappear right before my eyes.

I shook any feelings I had and ignored everything as I jumped into the shower. Once I was done I went to my closet and picked out my clothes. I put on my yellow bra and matching underwear then my jeans and t-shirt. I smiled slightly and put my black laced up boots on and black jacket and left my room and walked down stairs. I walked into the kitchen and saw that there was food on the table, I sat down next to Kelly and put a pancake on my plate. It took me a moment to realize there was one more person sitting at the table then there should have been. "Leo," I said hesitantly.

"Yea." He answered smiling brightly at me.

"Why are you here?"

"Marv invited me to breakfast." he with too much enthusiasm in his voice.

"Him and Justin, too bad he couldn't come this morning." Marv said sadly.

"Justin?" I asked my heart racing slightly. Could he mean director Justin? Julie's brother?

"Justin Steel, nice boy. I wanted to talk to him about some pa-some business things but he called early this morning and said he couldn't make it."

"Yea, I talked to him this morning he said he'd stop by after work and he was sorry he couldn't make it this morning." Leo said with a slightly apologetic smile.

"Yes, yes, he must be very busy now a days running around, taking care of his fathers business and all that." Marv continued happily.

"Anyways Skyler," Kelly said looking at me with a smile, "Justin is your director at school, you might see him around, he is quiet good looking." She said with a suggestive smirk. God Kelly, you never do change do you? I thought.

"Yea he's okay but Kelly I must say I'm hotter." Leo said with a smile.

I rolled my eyes, but other than that I ignored his comment. "Kelly what does director mean exactly?" It's something that's been on my mind for awhile.