Chapter 7: Caden Knows

Hey funny thing is at the moment i am watching monster quest and they are looking for werewolves! :) lol!

Vote and comment or I'll cry! (more then I an already)

sorry for the late upload. i'll upload soon!

Chapter Seven: Caden Knows

Skyler's POV:

I was cleaning tables and picking up dished, doing whatever I could to keep busy. I was on my 2nd hour of work at Maria's Café and I guess it was going good but my mind was full of both Leo and Justin, and I had to admit it scared me. I mean why would I think about either of them, I didn't know them! It was terrifying to me. Justin having sex with Leah made me want to burst into tears and break down, and Leo made me feel so comfortable I felt out of place.

I shouldn't allow myself to think about this, I couldn't feel these feelings, I would just get hurt. I would never fall in love, I thought to myself over and over again. I sighed and went over to a table that was now currently filled with about four kids from my school that I did not know. "Hello, welcome to Maria's, what can I get you?" I asked faking enthusiasm.

The one girl with the blond hair gave me a funny look and then a smirk "You're Skyler Miller right?" she asked.

I sighed and said "Yea,"

"Oh, so you're the reason the shifting band is in effect." She mumbled so lowly I wasn't sure I even hear it. "Anyways, I want a salad and a glass of ice water." She said with a snooty voice that made me want to claw at my ears.

"Okay, and you?" I asked the other brown headed girl next to her.

"I'll have fries and a coke." I wrote that down and nodded to the boy that was across from the blond.

"Two cheese burgers and a coke with a side of fries."

I scribbled that down as well and looked at the last boy, he had blue eyes and brown hair, he looked oddly familiar. The boy just stared at me with a curious glance and nodded silently but still did not talk. "Umm, what do you want to eat?" I asked

"You know Justin right?" he asked with a bright smile.

"Yea," I said annoyed, I didn't want to think about him. "Why what about Mr. Director man?"

"He's my brother." He said with a laugh.

"So you're Julie's brother as well." Was the only thing I said I didn't want to talk about Justin at the moment.

"Yea." He said with a smile.

"Umm so what's your order?" I asked politely.

"Cheese burger two sides of fries and a sprite." I nodded and wrote it down and left the table trying to get Justin's eyes out of my mind.

Justin's POV:

Oh god what the hell did I do? I slept with Leah and Skyler walked in, I saw the hurt in her eyes but I couldn't say anything that would comfort her. I had to keep away from her, me and her it shouldn't be possible. I didn't want a mate, I didn't want love. But my wolf disagreed with everything my mind thought and so did my body, it resisted my efforts to stay away from her with every fiber of my being.

My first thought was that I wanted Skyler but couldn't let her do this to me. I couldn't let her make me fall in love. I needed to fight it with all my being. But when I saw her get into Leo's car I knew I could no longer fight it, I wanted Skyler and I needed her.

                I ran out to my car and drove to the Cramer's house. I drove there as fast as I could, knowing that everyone would make way for me on the road, just like the police I was someone you had to move out of the way for, it was respectful considering I was the alpha's son. I got to Marv's house it was 6:00 pm and I knocked on the door. A little boy opened the door, I recognized him immediately to be Skyler's little brother. I smiled at the boy and said "Hello."