Chapter 13: Plans

vote and comment?

*****

Chapter 13: Plans

Leo’s POV:

The guy behind the bar turned bright red and glared. “Who the fuck says so?”

But Justin and I just glared at him causing him to step backwards. The little blond who was sitting at the bar looked at us and smiled. “I’m Lily. Lily James, I’m a friend of Alice’s, I think you were the one who called me this morning.” She said.

I nodded and smiled. “You were the girl from yesterday.”

“I remember you. You asked who Alice was right? You were with those guys, I don’t remember their names. But either way you bolted out of there as fast as you could once you saw her. How do you know her?” she asked. She had a tiny frame, she was about 5’6 snow blond hair white smooth skin and pale green eyes.

My heart started thumping in my chest, making me uncomfortable. My wolf started to howl it was annoying. I focused on the girl in front of me and said “She’s a good friend of ours.”

“Ah, well since she quit you guy’s mind of as well get her things. Come on, she rooms with me.” Justin tensed next to me.

“Leo how about you go? I want to get back to Skyler.” He said uneasily. I couldn’t help but be angry. He was getting married soon and now his only concern was Skyler. I swear this guy was a prick.

But I knew I couldn’t say much back to him. It was dangerous, him being the next in line for pack leader. “Alright. I’ll see you back at the hospital.” I watched him disappear and turned towards Lily who was looking at us confused.

“Who’s Skyler?” she asked, leading me out the door and outside onto the street. I followed her.

“Alice.” I said.

“What about Alice?” she asked confused.

“Skyler!” I said annoyed, we made our way down an alley and stopped at an apartment.

“WHO IS SKYLER!?”

“ALICE!”

“What about Alice?” she asked walking inside the apartment building and started to make her way up the stairs.

Okay, this girl was getting on my nerves. “ALICE IS SKYLER!” I screamed in her face.

She flinched and then her face got all serious making me uncomfortable. “What do you mean?”

“Alice isn’t really Alice’s name, her real name is Skyler.” I said, thinking I had already explained this.

“Are you serious?”

“Yes, Alice is Skyler.”

“Okay I’m confused.” She said, her voice sounding like sweet honey, it was adorable.

I watched as she opened the door to her apartment and said “Alice’s real name isn’t Alice, it’s Skyler. She ran away three years ago and changed her name. She has a family back home one we are taking her back to whether or not she like it.” I looked around, the apparent was small, there was a sort of living room set up with a kitchen. One door led to a small bathroom and the other one a room with two beds. I smiled as I imagined Skyler living here happily. But then I looked at Alice and frowned slightly.

Lily just looked at me as if I was crazy, but I guess it did sound crazy. I felt crazy anyways. “I get it, but it’s confusing. So you’re saying that the only person I consider as family, my best friend has been lying to me for three years?” she asked, her eyes filling with hurt. And as much as it freaked me out I didn’t like seeing her so sad. It sort of hurt.