Chapter 6: Feelings

My mommy gave me back my computer! :) YAY!

okay chapter 6 :) vote and comment please and thank you ever so much!

Chapter 6: Feelings

Justin's POV:

I smile as I watched her storm out of the room, no matter how bad I knew that punishment was, I mean it couldn't even be considered a punishment to me I know that Skyler would think it was torture. She was just like that, I laughed quietly in my chair and smile. I laughed out loud when I remembered her face when I told her she had to spend time with Leah, and trust me it wouldn't be a picnic. Leah was a bitch, and not just that she was annoying as hell.

I was started to laugh louder thinking about how Skyler would deal with Leah, knowing her she'd be just fine. I smiled, Skyler I might be starting to like you.

Oh shit, no I couldn't be thinking those things, it was the opposite of what I've been trying to do. I need to avoid Skyler, not start to warm up to her. I needed to think of ways to make her less attractive to myself. I needed to hate her again. I thought back when I saw her with Leo and those four other stupid boys at lunch. I was furious about seeing her smile or laugh with them, she was my mate, she shouldn't allow any other male around her. Especially Leo, that stupid idiot had convinced himself that she was his mate. That wasn't even fucking possible, I just wanted to rip his heart out when he talks about her.

But what if Skyler actually cared about Leo, seeing her face in distress would kill me. I hated seeing her sad even now. I couldn't actually do something that would hurt her, it would hurt me as well. I had to stay away from her, I thought over and over again. But I couldn't, my wolf couldn't, he had to be by her, he needed her. I know how my wolf would crave her presence and how sad he was when she was not around. Even I was lonely without her, my human. It was getting depressing.

I thought about what would happen if she found someone she truly liked. I would want to force her to stay with me. I would end up hurting her if I found out she was with someone. I would make her cry, I would end up killing the guy and causing her pain. I winced at the thought of her pain, I would feel that pain as well. How would I avoid that outcome if she ever found someone? As long as I don't officially mark her my wolf wouldn't force her to do things she didn't want right?

I sighed in frustration and called from my office "Leah can you come in here?" I asked uncertain of what I was truly doing.

A moment later she came in, her top buttons were unbuttoned, her skirt was much shorter than it had been this morning. She came in the room and closed the door locking it behind her. "Mr. Steel," she purred, I shuddered at the sound. "What would you like?"

"I need some assistance." I said making up my mind. I needed some sort of distraction, I needed to stop thinking of her.

"Oh really?" she asked coming towards me placing her hands on my face and pushing her lips to mine. I shuddered they tasted like cherries I hated cherries, but I still kissed her back trying to ignored the guilty feeling I had in the pits of my stomach. But I continued to sin against the one person I was slowly starting to care about.

Leo's POV:

I waited outside the school waiting for her to appear. I was watching the students as they passed looking for Skyler. I laughed when I saw another girl attempt to shorten her skirt before she walked by giving me flirty looks. I smirked at the thought of myself actually getting with one of these girls, they were barely old enough to walk. I thought it was ironic how Skyler was their age but I saw her as a women and not a child.

I was laughing at the thought when I looked around again, still not seeing Skyler. I checked my watch on my wrist it was 3:20, she should've be out of school 20 minutes ago. But speak of the devil I watched as she ran out of the school looked panicked and confused. She looked around until she spotted me actually giving me a real smile that took my breath away. But I soon saw the hurt in her eyes and I immediately got worried. Why did she look so sad? She ran up to me and asked "Can I get a ride to Maria's Café?" she asked hesitantly.

I smiled at her and said "Yea."

She giggled but I was still uncertain of how she was truly feeling due to her eyes looking sad "It's my first day of work today, I'm excited." She rambled.

I nodded and watched as she jumped into the passenger's seat and I sat down in the driver's seat.  I was about to say something until I saw Justin from the window, he was glaring at me. I waved at him but he continued to just glare, I shivered slightly knowing when Justin was mad he took it out on the world. I closed my eyes and tried to think why he would be so mad but when I couldn't think of one I opened my eyes and saw he was gone. I sighed and drove out of the parking lot towards Maria's Café, trying to think of why my best friend started to hate me.

Skyler's POV:

I had no real idea why it hurt so much to see Justin and Leah together, I should have guessed it really. But when I walked back to his office to tell him I needed to do something else because of work I saw them, on the desk, doing...it. I flinched as I remembered his hard ice cold glare, he looked so mad. I just stood there and stumbled through my words "I can't stay after I have a job."

He just looked at me, Leah still under him and said "Miss. Miller think of your responsibility."

"Slutty director think of sympathy." I said

He just sighed and said "Fine, I'll see you first thing tomorrow morning now get out I have things to do." And I did what I was told for once, I ran out of there until I was outside the door, fighting tears I didn't understand too well.

I was so thankful of Leo for being there and able to keep my company when I was sad. So when we pulled into Maria's Café I got out of the car and watched him as he made his way towards me and gave me a hug. I flinched at first, not used to hugging people, but soon I hugged him back. It felt weird but also safe. I felt like no one could hurt me while I was in his arms, but at the same time I felt scared. I felt scared that I was being to feel more then I should have, I knew this wasn't going to end up well.