Chapter 11: Lost

vote and comment? :) please?  

Chapter 11: Lost

Justin’s POV:

I was staring emotionlessly out a window watching the cars pass by. I was in New York City for a business trip and found the place utterly horrible. How in the world could people live here? It was all concrete and buildings, there were too many people and too little space. There was no peace.

I looked down at the papers and sighed. I really didn’t want to work anymore. So I got up from my desk and looked out the window, I was on the 21st floor and I found it uncomfortably to high off the ground. It had been three years since I last saw the love of my life, and I was slowly starting to lose my mind.

I had spent a year searching for her, and every lead I found lead to a dead end. After that year my father forced me back home and I threw myself into my work, trying to keep my mind off of the one person I needed in my life. But it didn’t go well. After Skyler left Leo and I stopped talking, he ignored me and I was too angry to bother. I know we both blamed each other, and it was really neither of our faults I couldn’t help but think if I could have stopped him if she would still be here with us.  

I shook my head and tried to forget, I had moved on. I had a wonderful fiancé and a great life, I needed to forget her, once I married Colleen and mated with her all thoughts of Skyler would disappear right? I closed my eyes and tried to get rid of all these confused feelings that I had been feeling for the past three years. I had forced myself to move on, to continue living without her, but I knew in the back of my head Skyler would be the only girl I could or would ever love.

But when I couldn’t find her I knew I had to do what was best for the pact and pick a mate, so I did. I picked Colleen, beautiful, long legs, blond hair, grey eyes, amazing body, she was kind and a strong person but I didn’t love her. I could never love her the way I had and do with Skyler.

“Stop thinking about Skyler Justin,” I said to myself, “You are getting married in four months, you need to forget her.” but my wolf shouted at me and said ‘This is all wrong. You can’t do this to me! I want Skyler.’ But I couldn’t have Skyler, Skyler was gone and she wasn’t coming back.

I continued to beat myself up until Paul my assistant came up and said “Hey boss, it’s time to pack up. A few of the guys are going out for drinks, want to come?” he asked.

I nodded and said “Yea sure, give me a minute.” He nodded and closed the door. I slowly put all my things in place and then turned to stare out the huge window that looked out onto the city once more. The moon was shining brightly and the buildings seemed to glow. I smiled slightly thinking of Skyler, I missed her bright red hair, her beautiful blue-green eyes, her innocent face and her dazzling smile. I missed her so much. “I love you.” I said and turned and walked out the room.

Leo’s POV:

I sat in the plane going from Atlanta Georgia to New York City, I had been searching for Skyler for the past three years and still hadn’t given up. I loved Skyler more than my life and I needed her desperately. I couldn’t breathe without her by my side.

I couldn’t ever give up looking for her until I found her or I died. Unlike Justin who gave up after a year then got engaged to some slut. I couldn’t for the life of me believe he could have just moved on like that. It was insane.

Every move I made without Skyler, felt like I was walking on pins and needles and I felt like I was in constant pain, it was never going away until I found her. I looked out the plane window and sighed, hoping that New York City would be the place she was or I didn’t know what I was going to do next.