Chapter 1 - New School

Back to class.

YOUR POV

I had just arrived to Lima, Ohio and my mom decided to enroll me at McKinley High School. As you know I love everything that has to do with music and that school is known for their glee club, so tomorrow on the first day of school I will ask for info.

-------------------------------

I woke up very early in the morning, I could hardly sleep from the nerves to enter a new school. But I know everything is going to be okay. I put on some ripped blue jeans, a red shirt and a black jacket, of course my hair down and my tattoos in sight. I went downstairs to the kitchen and found my mom already awake ready to wish me luck on my first day.

"Good luck princess, pay attention to your classes and remember to ask about the Glee club." My mom told me

"Yes, Mom, thank you."

I grabbed my motorcycle keys and headed to school.  When i arrived, everything was new to me, and I will not deny that I was feeling very scared. I got off my motorcycle and went to the main entrance. When i walked in the hallway the whole world stared at me and i started to hear whispers.

"look at the new one" "she sure is gay" "she is very pretty" "you know she drives a motorcycle"

I kept walking down the hallway trying not to listen to anyone, I felt like I was in a slow motion scene with all eyes on me. When I got to my locker I heard a scream. I turned to see what that sound was and I saw how someone threw a slushy in the face to a girl, the girl got soaked and I went over to help her since everyone was making fun of her.

"Hi, hey, let's go to the bathroom. You're soaked. I'll go with you." I told her guiding her to the bathroom.

"Thank you very much" She said smiling embarrassed

We headed to the bathroom ......