Chapter 17 - We're dating

YOUR POV

Finally weekend.

Usually i don't like to go out and i prefer stay at home watching movies, but i just wanted to see Rachel.

It was almost 10 a.m and i received a message from Kurt.

Kurt H

Hi!

Hi Kurt, how are you?

Fine thank you, hey we are planning to go to six flags, are you coming?

Yes of course i would love to. Ummm is Rachel going?

Yes, she told me that we would meet there.

I was super excited because i was going to see Rachel so i changed and told my mom that i was going to go all day.

I arrived at Kurt's house but i didn't realize that we were going to go all the Glee club. And yes.... Santana was going with us.

I got off my bike and said hello to everyone and then Santana started talking to me.

"How are things going with Berry?" Santana asked me while i was putting my helmet away.

"Things are fine thanks" I replied

"I hope she doesnt hurt you, you don't deserve that" She told me with an expression on her face.

Finally Rachel arrived and since she was the one we were waiting for we quickly went to six flags

Everyone from Glee club was going, i mean Finn was going and i was worried.

We get to six flags but before we got in Rachel told us that she had something to tell us.

Everyone wanted to know what was that thing that Rachel wanted to tell us.

Rachel reached for my hand and laced her fingers through mine.

"We're dating" she said exited showing our hands

I saw everyone's reaction and they were happy except for Finn and Santana.

"It was because of her that you left me?!" Finn screamed at Rachel

Blaine quickly got in and stopped Finn. "Finn please don't make a scene, calm down or you need to leave" Blaine said as he was stopping Finn by the chest.

I was afraid that Finn might do something, he was pretty angry.

"You know what? I don't want to go with you anymore to this stupid park" Finn said and left.