Chapter 12 - Don't hurt her

RACHEL POV

It was Thursday and i had never had a week as stressful as this one. Today i decide to finally end my relationship with Finn but i knew it was going to be difficult. Yes i was sad because Finn is a very nice guy and i didnt want to hurt him but i wasn't in love with him.

I went down to have breakfast with my dad and when i finished they took me to school. 

I arrived to school and i saw Santana by my locker.

"Hey santana" i said to her.

"Hey i need to talk with you" she told me with a weird look on her face.

"What happened" i asked her.

"I know that you are going to break up with Finn just to be with Y/N" she told me with a scary voice tone.

"How did you know that?" i asked her.

"I have my contacts.... just let me be clear. She is my friend and i know you Berry, you are a very very difficult girl and you don't even know what you want so, dont hurt her" she told me 

"Santana i don't want any problem with you and if she want to be with me it's her decision, and i don't know why you care so much" 

"I care because she is my friend" 

Santana left.

YOUR POV

I walked into the school and i saw how Rachel and Santana were arguing, i was going to step but when i arrived Santana left.

"what happened to Santana" I asked Rachel.

"Nothing,  don't worry..... Hey by the way today i'm breaking up with Finn" She told me 

When Rachel told me that i just wanted to hug her but i knew it was not easy for her all this stuff and yes i was a little bit mad with her.

"Also i wanted to apologize for how a treated you yesterday" She told me with regret.

"it's okay" I told her

"I just wanted you to know that whatever happens i don't want to be with Finn anymore, i want to be with you" She hugged me

"See you later" She left waving at me.