Chapter - I now pronounce you husband and husband

RACHEL POV

'Rachel calm down, if you get mad at Y/N you will lose her' I said to myself while walking with Y/N to where our friends were. 

I know Y/N is just confused, she doesn't like Quinn she likes me and i'm not going to take my eyes from her all night if it's necessary.

YOUR POV

"Hey guys" I said to Mike, Tina, and Mercedes 

"Hi Y/N and Rachel" They answered

"So where is everyone?" Rachel asked them

"I think Artie is with Finn, Puck and Sam over there" Mike pointed at some tables behind us. "And Santana is in the bathroom with Brittany"

"I'm so excited! I can't believed that Kurt is marrying Blaine" Mercedes spoke out jumping up and down.

"Yeah I know. By the way where are they?" I asked

"Blaine's mom is helping him with his hair, I think they didn't bring enough gel" Tina said and we giggled "And Kurt is with Carol and Burt fixing his tie" Mercedes added

"Good evening everyone, please take your sits, we are about to start the ceremony" We looked at Burt who was in front of a white arch speaking.

We found our sits and I sat between Rachel and Mercedes. 

Burt made a gesture for us to sit down and we did, then he started talking "Uh, dearly beloved. That's how you're supposed to start this things, right?" We smiled "Uh, twice in my life i have been lucky enough to meet the love of my life.  And both times, i've married that love, and i knew I was lucky to be able to do that but I didn't know how lucky I were until I had to drive over the state line to come here to officiate the wedding of these loving couple" We started clapping. "I want to thank you guys  Blaine, Kurt? I want to thank you for being so brave and honest, and now, the vows please." Burt stopped talking giving the word to Kurt and Blaine.

"Blaine, i'm a man who always lived in the shadows, and everyone who's come into my life has always tried to pull me out into the sun" Kurt turned his gaze finding me and I smiled 

Then Blaine said  "I honestly thought that I would never find real love and then you came along and even if someone had told me that it wasn't gonna work out, and that at the end of all of our struggling and all of our work, it would just end in heartache I would've said yes." 

"I'm a work in progress" They both said 

"It's time for all of us to walk into the sunshine together forever" As Kurt was talking I felt Rachel reaching my hand and I turned to looked at her, I met her eyes and stared at them, I realized how lucky I am to have her in my life. "I want to be with you someday in that very same exact spot they are" Rachel whispered leaning her head into my shoulder.

Blaine said  "I do"

"I do" Kurt added

They started to put each other the rings

"And now by the power vested in me by the internet and the state of Ohio and under a God who for sure if he believes in love, then he fully endorses the loving marriage of these wonderful couple, I now pronounce you... husband and husband. You may kissed one another" Burt said and Kurt pressed his lips into Blaine's. 

"Wooohooo" Everyone started screaming with happiness while they kissed

"Wooohooo" Everyone started screaming with happiness while they kissed. We stood up and I gave Rachel a hug, she rest her head in my chest and I kissed her head.

After the ceremony we all gathered at the main saloon for the party.

----------------------------------------------------------

After several drinks we were partying hard and then i turned to Rachel "Hey babe, i'm going to say congratulations to the happy couple, want to come?" I extend my hand for Rachel's "Yes" She said grabbing my hand. 

We walked to the grooms table "Guys! Congratulations, i'm very happy for you." I said "We are very happy for you" Rachel added and I gently wrapped my hand around her waist, pulling her closer to me.

Kurt and Blaine took us into a big hug and then after a few seconds I heard that someone shouted "Quinn?!" I broke apart from the hug and I turned around finding Quinn in a pink dress walking with Santana.

'Uh Oh' I thought.......